****If you see any problems in your Referral balance or credits, please email us at ****
Experience the biggest App update in the history of MakeMyTrip!
Plan and enjoy a perfect trip with India’s #1 online travel company - MakeMyTrip. Join over 4 million happy travellers using MakeMyTrip to book economical flights, get the best hotel deals and plan memorable holidays!
1) MMT Flight Bookings – within India & International destinations
- Book one-way and round trips. Get great discounts on round trip bookings.
- Easy to search and compare flights
- Make quick bookings with saved travel preferences and recent searches
2) MMT Hotel Bookings – within India & International destinations
- Book from a wide choice of luxury and budget hotels, within and outside India
- Get up to 45% discount on hotel bookings
- No credit card? No problem! Use Pay at Hotel to pay at your hotel check-in
3) MMT Bus Bookings
- Book Bus tickets across 12,000 bus routes and over 1300 bus operators in India
- Choose from the widest range of available buses to travel at your convenience
- Get exclusive discounts and deals
4) Manage Trips
- Access all flight and hotel bookings in an easy to use, mobile friendly format
- View booking details, make cancellations, and more
5) One Touch Bookings
- Save your card details, for a hassle free one touch booking experience
- To ensure safe and secure transaction, MakeMyTrip is protected by SSL technology by VeriSign, the leaders in encryption technology
6) Fast, Safe & Secure
- Our app is optimised to provide a great booking experience, even on on a slow 2G/EDGE connection
- To ensure security of your payment information, MakeMyTrip has PCI DSS compliance. PCI DSS is the payment card industry security requirement for entities that store, process or transmit cardholder data, and has been endorsed by all the major card brands – Visa Inc., MasterCard Worldwide, Discover Network, American Express and JCB.
7) Saved Travellers
- Make hassle free bookings by choosing who’s travelling with a just few taps
8) Flight status
- Check the status of any flight on the go by keying in flight details
9) Exclusive deals
- Save money and get exciting offers every month, exclusively for MMT users.
Unbelievable discounts, fascinating offers and easy booking options – download the free app and start planning your trip, right from your iPhone!
A small update for you, a giant leap for effortless travel
· Presenting Knock Knock @ Sunday 2PM – India’s biggest online travel game show. Tune in and win exciting prizes!
· Stuck somewhere? Now chat with us to troubleshoot your problems
· Bug fixes and performance updates
Ratings and Reviews
Over promise and under deliver. Promise discounts on booking, which never realize after the trip is over.
Poor hotels in trip packages, complete mismanagement of travel schedules. Went on a recent package trip to Bhutan. MMT had 4 couples in 4 different hotels with the same van!! We wasted one hour everyday just picking everyone from their hotels before we could begin the day tour.
Even their customer service is bad. They will call you everyday before the package is booked. Try contacting them and resolving issues after the trip. They will send you a ticket number which is never resolved. And their customer service will only provide lip service, no resolution at all.
Experience of getting a travel insurance through mmt.
On our round trip through Thiland we bought a travel Insurance through mmt. We never received the policy in-spite of so many email reminders from us & hence remained practically uninsured through our journey, which caused a tremendous mental stress of traveling with out Insurance. Had to pay a higher price for car rental & took 5 weeks of intense efforts to get the issue resolved after getting at least 15-18 emails from very inefficient officer dealing with us from mmt, before we settled for a lollypop to put the matter to rest. Aghast is the only word to describe the whole episode & experience...
Difficult application to use
One of the most difficult application for claiming the bonus points. I believe, user interface could be made more candid to allow user value for money. The following features were troublesome - 1. User cannot claim all the bonus in the MMT wallet. Sometime ago this was not so 2. MMT option of Rs 5 to charity should be off by default 3. MMT ticket insurance option should be off by default.
Since option 2 and 3 are on by default they add to the price of the ticket. These are hidden costs and only an experienced user can discern. Please make changes asap.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.