Learn 3d modelling with Makers Empire 3D - the easiest to use 3d printing and 3d design app for all ages! Build your own 3d models and learn real design thinking concepts, make and play 3d mazes in the Game Zone, do design challenges that teach Design and Technology curriculum, make and level up your own hero and share your designs with our huge community of Makers!
Are you wondering what to do with your 3D printer? Makers Empire 3D is part of Makers Empire’s award-winning 3D printing solutions for K-8 schools and districts. Teach design thinking, STEM concepts and 21st century learning skills with 3D printing. Our solutions include easy to use 3D software, over 100 curriculum-aligned lesson plans, a teacher's dashboard, professional development, and analytics. Find out more at makersempire.com.
EASY TO USE TOOLS
Makers Empire 3D is capable of highly detailed 3D models - yet it's so simple anyone can use it! Learn how to design in 3D through helpful tutorials, and complete DAILY CHALLENGES. Pick a design module like BLOCKER, a voxel editor, SHAPER, a traditional free form 3D modelling module or CHARACTER, an avatar builder. Share your designs in our GALLERY, alongside MILLIONS of others, so other designers can like and comment on your work!
Level up as you design, complete daily design CHALLENGES, unlock new design tools as you go and enter monthly COMPETITIONS! Create your own HERO (avatar) to represent you in the Makers Empire universe, and socialise with other Makers around the world!
3D printing and 3D design have never been so easy - so what are you waiting for? Download Makers Empire 3D and start your 3D design journey today!
- The GAME ZONE. A new place where you can make your own games! Challenge your friends, play other people's games and rate them.
- Introducing... MAZE MANIA! Build mazes then run through them as fast as you can. Send them to friends and compete to get the fastest times and make the hardest or most popular mazes.
- Maker World is growing. All Makers now start in the 3D world and can freely explore what's available to them.
- We've added a colourful cube to the top right of the work area - the VIEW CUBE. Drag it around to rotate the view, or tap a face and the camera will spin to look at that side.
- version 4.3.2 fixes an issue with recording videos from the gallery.
Ratings and Reviews
You have to choose from their limited options and some of them you have to pay for. Lame.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.