MakeSpace - Your Closet in the Cloud
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MakeSpace is Your Closet In The Cloud
You pack. We pick up, store, and deliver so you never have to visit a storage unit again.
“The same philosophy behind Dropbox can declutter your life (and closets)” - Quartz
“The Dropbox For Physical Storage.” - TechCrunch
“The Best Schlep Free Storage” - New York Magazine
“A mixture of mobile apps, cloud technology and old-fashioned logistics to create an Uber for self-storage.” - Crain’s Business
The app lets you quickly and easily schedule pickups and deliveries, manage and view your items that are in storage, and more!
- Quickly schedule a pickup or delivery of your items with just a few taps.
- Easily view and manage your items and appointments in the “My Stuff” section.
- See your MakeSpace team's progress on a live map when en route to you.
- Create and manage a photo catalog of every item you store. Don’t want to catalog your stuff yourself? Just let us know when scheduling an appointment, and we'll take photos for you.
- View account history and notifications.
- Tip your team after they've completed an appointment.
Areas We Serve:
MakeSpace’s 5-star local service covers NYC, Chicago, Los Angeles, and Washington D.C.
We’d love to hear from you!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.15.0
- Support for Apple Pay.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
If you experience any issues, have suggestions for improving the app, or want to tell us how awesome we are, please don’t hesitate to get in touch at email@example.com.
Oh, and if you appreciate the effort, feel free to review our app. We’ll love you forever.
Great idea, poor execution.
Makespace is NOT for you if you need to get to your stuff in a timely manner. Are your friends going on a last minute ski trip this weekend, but your skis are in storage? Well you can't go because it'll take at least a week for them to get to you! My stuff has been lost, mislabeled, and they have been late with appointments. NOT RECOMMENDED. Also, the app basically doesn't do much so you have to call during their pathetically short customer service hours to get anything done.