From the makers of MalariaSpot comes... MalariaSpot Bubbles! More addictive and fun: save the world shooting bubbles!
Humanity needs your help to fight malaria. There are 5 species of parasites responsible of malaria in the world. Help us hunt for them one continent at a time! Travel around the world while you shoot as many bubbles as you can in this exciting adventure. Win levels and free the world from malaria one parasite at a time. Complete your epic mission while you learn medicine and contribute to science research. Play alone or create a team to compete for the highest score!
April 25th is World Malaria Day. Help end malaria for good! Take part in the first Malaria Videogames Challenge playing anytime during this day. Anyone can participate, either alone or with a team. If you are a teacher, use this educative game at class so your students can learn by playing.
MalariaSpot Bubbles Highlights:
• Next step for MalariaSpot Research: Can we diagnose every malaria species in the world?
• Citizen Science: Have fun while you contribute to real science research. Help find new low-cost diagnostic tools which could improve the health of millions of people.
• Five levels to complete the game.
• Play alone or with a team!
• Special bubbles to help you pass those tricky levels. Kill the mosquito to score extra points!
• Free & easy to play, challenging to master!
• Only the best players can unlock the Arcade mode.
• Enchanting graphics and sounds that will take you the jungle.
• Available to play on mobile, tablet and PC.
Already a fan of MalariaSpot? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter
- new backend
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.