Hold 5.5 million square feet in the palm of your hand! Using the Mall of America® mobile app you can easily browse stores, restaurants, deals and events at the nation’s largest mall. You can even keep your mall trip organized with a handy to-do list. Looking for a map? Look no further. And, when you need advice, click to text with your own digital concierge. Use the app’s convenient features to plan your perfect trip and be a true master of the mall.
The Mall of America mobile app will help you:
• Quickly browse 500+ stores at Mall of America
• Organize your trip in a convenient to-do list to help you track all the things you want to experience
• Locate delicious dining options when you need to refuel after a long day of shopping
• View upcoming events so you can plan your next brush with fame
• Navigate your way around the property using a detailed map
• Text a digital concierge or call guest services for help
• Never forget where you parked using simple parking reminders
• Get inspired by showing you the latest trends, looks and more
• Get information about the Mall
Wayfinding bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
I'm currently using this basically only for the holiday rewards section; upload receipts from the mall and get rewards. That part seems pretty okay; I think it's made by a separate company (ziploop?). There's a fairly trivial but annoying bug--if you have two receipts from the same date and same store that come out to the same total, it marks it as a duplicate erroneously. This may not seem likely to happen but if you drink a lot Starbucks or caribou... if you get a coffee in the morning and one in the late afternoon, you only get credit for the one trip. It's not a massive deal, but it's pretty stupid; they're very obviously different reciepts from different times and with different drinks. But more annoyingly, there's no way to report it within the app. It just says "duplicate" and you can't do anything about it except delete it.
Other parts of the app also have pretty annoying UI bugs. Like the map is incredibly touchy and difficult/barely possible to navigate.
Nickelodeon tickets, Ziploop and the MOA
What is wrong here? I submit over $500 of receipts, and expected two sets of tickets. I receive one set. Instructions say to go to app and click on rewards. No such category. I call the MOA and am told call Ziploop. Ziploop has no answering service. I email. No response yet. All this MOA advertising and 1) I don’t get the promised number of tickets 2) no possible way to redeem the tickets **** UPDATE: A supervisor in Guest Services came to my rescue and my tickets are supposed to be waiting for me to pick them up. Ziploop also responded, but the app still does not work. Thank you to Andy at MOA!
I love the GPS map guide that leads you along the fastest possible route to anywhere you want to go. It’s even better than the touch directories, which are pretty good themselves. The event listing is more up to date than the website. And I appreciate that I can highlight favorites in the mall directory. It’s a very helpful guide now.
- MOAC Mall Holdings LLC
- 58.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2018 Mall of America®
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.