Mall of America - Official
By Mall of America
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Hold 5.5 million square feet in the palm of your hand! Using the Mall of America® mobile app you can easily browse stores, restaurants, deals and events at the nation’s largest mall. You can even keep your mall trip organized with a handy to-do list. Looking for a map? Look no further. And, when you need advice, click to text with your own digital concierge. Use the app’s convenient features to plan your perfect trip and be a true master of the mall.
The Mall of America mobile app will help you:
• Quickly browse 500+ stores at Mall of America
• Organize your trip in a convenient to-do list to help you track all the things you want to experience
• Locate delicious dining options when you need to refuel after a long day of shopping
• View upcoming events so you can plan your next brush with fame
• Navigate your way around the property using a detailed map
• Text a digital concierge or call guest services for help
• Never forget where you parked using simple parking reminders
• Get inspired by showing you the latest trends, looks and more
• Get information about the Mall
What's New in Version 3.1.1
:: Mall of America is celebrating the holidays by inviting you to discover your tradition. This year, spend $250 or more at any retail, dining or attraction and receive a gift for yourself. Rewards include Nickelodeon Universe® wristbands, SEA LIFE® Minnesota Aquarium and Crayola passes, and more. Visit Mallofamerica.com/holiday for more information.
:: Bug fixes + improvements
I'm currently using this basically only for the holiday rewards section; upload receipts from the mall and get rewards. That part seems pretty okay; I think it's made by a separate company (ziploop?). There's a fairly trivial but annoying bug--if you have two receipts from the same date and same store that come out to the same total, it marks it as a duplicate erroneously. This may not seem likely to happen but if you drink a lot Starbucks or caribou... if you get a coffee in the morning and one in the late afternoon, you only get credit for the one trip. It's not a massive deal, but it's pretty stupid; they're very obviously different reciepts from different times and with different drinks. But more annoyingly, there's no way to report it within the app. It just says "duplicate" and you can't do anything about it except delete it.
Other parts of the app also have pretty annoying UI bugs. Like the map is incredibly touchy and difficult/barely possible to navigate.