The best breastfeeding room location app available, because bathrooms are never acceptable. Mamava makes it easy to find breast pumping and breastfeeding friendly locations for mamas on the go. Join Mamava in the movement to support breastfeeding mothers! Go Mama!
MAMAS ON THE GO REJOICE
- Search for over 500+ Mamava pods, and 2500+ vetted pumping and breastfeeding locations wherever you are or wherever you’re going (never a bathroom!)
- Know what to expect from each Mamava pod and lactation space offers before you get there (e.g., electrical outlets, plugs, locks, privacy, sink, & space for a stroller)
- Find a Mamava breastfeeding pod and quickly unlock it directly from the app. (This SmartLock system help ensure only intended users have access.)
- Share, rate, review and add photos of your favorite places to breastfeed and pump. The more breastfeeding and pumping locations added, the bigger and better the impact for all the mamas.
- Connect with other mamas around helpful, supportive content because we’re all in this together.
- Leave a note for the next mama with our new Words of Support feature (available in Mamava pods)
- Get down with the letdown when you’re pumping: listen to our Sounds for Letdown to get your milk flowing.
Mamava’s freestanding breastfeeding pods are comfortable, private, and secure. Mamava pods are enabled with a SmartLock system to ensure only breastfeeding and pumping mamas use them. Make sure Bluetooth is turned on to unlock the pod. If the pod is occupied, the app will let you know and you will not be able to open it until the mama inside is finished. (Give her a high five on the way out!)
Mamava designs solutions for breastfeeding mamas on the go, making the world a friendlier place for women to pump or breastfeed. Each Mamava pod is owned by the location where it's placed.
NOTHING MAKES US HAPPIER THAN HEARING FROM YOU. FOR REAL.
We’re committed to making this app better so that we can make your life (and the lives of all mamas) a little easier! Help us out by sending us your feedback, photos, or suggestions at email@example.com
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Mamava
- Instagram www.instagram.com/mamava_vt
- Twitter @Mamava https://twitter.com/MAMAVA
- LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/mamava-llc
Finding Mamava's and spaces are even easier with this update:
- One time Fast Pass quicker to get into a Mamava
- View password option to help with fat fingers
- Updated list for nearby locations
- Updates for iPhone X touch screens
Ratings and Reviews
Your pods and app are just wonderful! Knowing that I can just turn on my phone when the plane lands to find a clean, convenient, and private location to pump is game changing for me! I am a working mother who travels for her job and in the past I have walked around blindly (passing numerous pet relief areas!) searching for a location and often times when asking agents or information desk for options they were clueless. I’ve pumped in dirty bathrooms and sometimes skipped altogether because I wouldn’t be able to find a place in time.
So grateful to have Mamava looking out for nursing mothers!
Great & Helpful for Lactating mamas!
I used a Mamava pod earlier this week while on a layover through Newark Airport and it was so fantastic to have a place designated to breastfeed and pump. The suite was very clean and well lit. I loved the clouds wallpaper - it helps to instill a little calm from the chaos of traveling. They're also pretty sound proof so you have a break from the noise. Honestly I was so happy to find it and use one for the first time! I followed them and wrote about them on my blog too. I think they're a great company doing great things by supporting mothers this way.
Developer Response ,
Wow AnnieZk296 ((( thank you))) so much for the kind words! We're on a mission to make sure that mamas-on-the-go like you have clean and private places to pump or breastfeed wherever they go!!
Great attempt!! I am grateful for the attempt but it needs tweaking. Firstly i was unaware that I’d be pumping in an open area with potentially other parents. That’s a bummer for me because i don’t want other mothers in having their eyes on me while I’m trying to pump and store my milk. Maybe they should add a divider curtain. Especially since when i walked by and the door opened i could see inside. That’s a super negative. I definitely don’t want the entire airport watching me in my bare. Also. When pumping. The need to actually rinse items is needed. The attempt was nice with the sanitizer spray. Also the lights went off on me while i was in there. It just needs improvements.
- Mamava, Inc.
- 61 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Mamava Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.