We hope you enjoy our new design!
Picked by Apple among the best apps to help with new parents in 2015!
We designed MammaBaby to simplify baby logging processes and to improve overall parenting experiences. Sharing responsibility has never been easier with other care givers via automatic data sync. With interactive charts, you can monitor your baby data with ease anytime anywhere. In addition, you will get timely baby tips for every milestone recorded to expect what's coming up next.
Benefit from the following features to improve your parenting experiences with your precious ones using MammaBaby:
1) Track daily activities and growth using interactive charts with WHO percentiles
2) Establish routines with feeding, sleeping, and medicine alarms
3) Help your baby stay on track with feeding/sleeping guidelines in daily summary page and milestone-driven parenting tips
4) Fully synchronized App-Web environment for data management, various charts and graphs, growth and poop color analysis, etc.
5) Share milestone moments with your family and friends
6) Help your baby achieve key baby milestones with timely parenting tips provided for every milestone you record. These tips have been written and reviewed by experienced mommy bloggers. More detailed and comprehensive parenting tips are available at MammaBaby Blog (http://lifenstats.com/wp).
All these features in MammaBaby will help you build confidence in parenting your newborn baby. For more information, please visit http://mammbaby.lifenstats.com.
• Supports multiple babies up to 5
• Quick and easy logging of feeding, diapers, sleeping, growth, developmental milestones
• Automatic synchronization of baby logs between multiple devices
• Bar charts for feeding, sleeping, and diaper to visualize trends and patterns
• Four interactive charts for growth data to track your baby’s growth based on WHO reference data (age vs. height, weight, head circumference, height vs. weight)
• Support for Facebook sharing of baby's height and milestone moments
• Alarms for feeding, sleeping, and medicine with enjoyable alarm sounds
• Milestone recording for precious moments and support for Facebook posting.
• Timely parenting tips for the first year of your baby (29 milestones and 62 baby tips are available)
Feature Highlights of MammaBaby Web:
• Daily summary, feeding/sleeping guidelines and timely baby item suggestions provided
• Export of raw data to excel compatible file format (csv)
• Download high-quality charts in various formats (pdf, svg, png, jpg)
• Additional data analysis charts for poop color and growth data
Optimized for iPhone4 or later
Requires iOS 6.X or later
Facebook sharing iOS 6.0 or later
Bug fix (feeding UI)
Ratings and Reviews
Most helpful for easy tracking but could use some improvements
I’ve tried numerous apps to track feedings and sleep times and this app is pretty self explanatory and simply accomplishes these tasks. There’s a free 7-day trial before they get you to purchase it, and although I love how useful it’s been to help me remember all of the times, I do agree with others that there’s room for improvement — especially when you’re paying $4.99! A separate note-taking section would be great as opposed to the tasks notes that they currently have (which don’t even allow you to review it as a whole, unless you go back to a specific day and time so it’s kind of pointless). Also, distinguishing between formula/breast milk for the bottle would be helpful too for those that have to supplement. And like others have mentioned, texture vs color for a poopy diaper should be separated when having to choose. Being able to easily see what the stool was like for each day instead of just indicating W+P diaper would be helpful too.
Good for basics
Covers the basics and easy to document information.
Strongly agree with review by Lanorod -- I want to be able to identify patterns across days. The total sleep or feeding for each day is only so useful. But to see if the baby is waking up overnight around the same time, for example, I would have to go into each specific day and pull out the data and try to reconstruct it outside the app. It seems like wasted effort to document data without being able to make better use of it.
There should be a way to differentiate formula bottle feeding from breastmilk bottle feeding, apart from just a note in an entry.
The soiled diaper options don't really cover the range of reality -- you should be able to document color separately from texture.
Less important, there should be a separate section for general notes about the day. As of now I track numerical things in this app and then take notes on observations of diaper / feeding / sleep / behavior in Evernote. The issue is partly accessing the info -- again it's just too clunky to go into a specific day, to a specific diaper or feeding. But also that I don't have time or inclination to take detailed notes on each diaper or feeding, I'd rather summarize for the day and use that as a quick and easily accessible reference when I want to look back at baby history.
Helping my husband keep me sane our first week home!
There is no way I could remember every diaper and feeding. Being able to go back and look at the data over the day really helps keep everything straight. So important when you are not sleeping the first few nights and are having issues breastfeeding. This app helped me remember baby boy is getting what he needs even with latching issues and a forceful let down. Knowing how many wet and dirty diapers doesn't seem very important until you are in the thick of it. Knowing times of changing and feeding has helped us find a routine and even get 7 plus hours of sleep last night and our son isn't even a week old yet.
I also love the graphs and the daily summary features.
- Life'n Stats LLC
- 50.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Korean
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2017 Life'n Stats LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.