MammaBaby - Breastfeeding, Baby Log, Baby Tracker, Bottle Feeding, Diaper, Nursing and Growth Tracker for Newborn
By Life'n Stats
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Picked by Apple among the best apps to help with new parents in 2015!
We designed MammaBaby to simplify baby logging processes and to improve overall parenting experiences. Sharing responsibility has never been easier with other care givers via automatic data sync. With interactive charts, you can monitor your baby data with ease anytime anywhere. In addition, you will get timely baby tips for every milestone recorded to expect what's coming up next.
Benefit from the following features to improve your parenting experiences with your precious ones using MammaBaby:
1) Track daily activities and growth using interactive charts with WHO percentiles
2) Establish routines with feeding, sleeping, and medicine alarms
3) Help your baby stay on track with feeding/sleeping guidelines in daily summary page and milestone-driven parenting tips
4) Fully synchronized App-Web environment for data management, various charts and graphs, growth and poop color analysis, etc.
5) Share milestone moments with your family and friends
6) Help your baby achieve key baby milestones with timely parenting tips provided for every milestone you record. These tips have been written and reviewed by experienced mommy bloggers. More detailed and comprehensive parenting tips are available at MammaBaby Blog (http://lifenstats.com/wp).
All these features in MammaBaby will help you build confidence in parenting your newborn baby. For more information, please visit http://mammbaby.lifenstats.com.
• Supports multiple babies up to 5
• Quick and easy logging of feeding, diapers, sleeping, growth, developmental milestones
• Automatic synchronization of baby logs between multiple devices
• Bar charts for feeding, sleeping, and diaper to visualize trends and patterns
• Four interactive charts for growth data to track your baby’s growth based on WHO reference data (age vs. height, weight, head circumference, height vs. weight)
• Support for Facebook sharing of baby's height and milestone moments
• Alarms for feeding, sleeping, and medicine with enjoyable alarm sounds
• Milestone recording for precious moments and support for Facebook posting.
• Timely parenting tips for the first year of your baby (29 milestones and 62 baby tips are available)
Feature Highlights of MammaBaby Web:
• Daily summary, feeding/sleeping guidelines and timely baby item suggestions provided
• Export of raw data to excel compatible file format (csv)
• Download high-quality charts in various formats (pdf, svg, png, jpg)
• Additional data analysis charts for poop color and growth data
Optimized for iPhone4 or later
Requires iOS 6.X or later
Facebook sharing iOS 6.0 or later
What's New in Version 1.5.5
Thank you for all the great comments and feedback! We are pleased to release the latest version of MammaBaby. This version includes bug fixes and patches for service quality improvement. If you have any question/feedback, please drop us an email -- we are always listening!
• Bug fix for memo sync
• App stability enhancement
• Server performance improvement
• Other numerous bug fixes
Really Helpful App
I have been using this app since my baby was born in the beginning of April 2016. We've used it ever since we got home from the hospital to track all of the breast-feeding sessions and diaper changes between my iPhone and my husband's iPhone. Device to device syncing is really easy. Everything is easy to enter and the app functions really well.
The only thing I don't like is that it shows the chart/graph if my phone is accidentally shifted to landscape position and I'm trying to start/stop a nursing session. I wish the chart/graph was located in the summary section or someplace I could choose to go to instead of popping up every time I accidentally rotating my phone to landscape when I am trying to track an entry.
I wish there was a way tracking when, how much, and what medicine was given and not just set a timer for the next dose.
I also wish I could see my daughter's nursing and napping habits in a graph that showed time of day over a period of weeks. A history of time frequencies I could look to to see patterns of when she takes eats and naps. It would help me in figuring out her napping schedule, especially early on when she was just starting to have semi-regular timing.
I really love this app and I've already recommended it to a couple other mommy friends.
Good app but could be better for the $
I use this app everyday and an overall happy with it. I started using it the first week home with our new baby and have used it everyday since then for tracking feedings, diaper changes, sleep and growth. I got it because it looked free but I think after a week of use it said I needed to purchase to keep everything I had logged and continue to use it. That was disappointing and a bit misleading to me. The only issue I've had besides that is sometimes it doesn't save my data if I make a note in the "notes" section, and I be also made and saved notes that have mysteriously disappeared when I try to go back to them. For those reasons I'm rating it at 4 stars. It was also very confusing when I was in Australia for a couple weeks and all my data changed as if I had always been on Australia's time zone. Not a huge deal but some minor fixes could definitely improve the quality of this app and make the cost more worthwhile. I have some fellow mom friends who've found apps that do the same thing for free, so I think this app should do better with data storage and maintenance if they are going to charge for it.
Great for keeping up while sleep deprived
This App has been incredibly useful in the first few weeks of our little one's life. With newborn-induced extreme sleep deprivation, it has been really helpful to have a quick and convenient way to track his feedings (esp which breast we started on each time) and diapers (pee vs poo vs both & color) - since the pediatrician asks about these & I would never be able to remember. It's even kind of funny to look at the feeding over time bar graph & be able to note that he seems to prefer one breast to the other. I also really like how the measurements section automatically populates his percentiles so I can get an idea of his relative size & growth.
My only real issue is with the sleep tracker. Usually when he wakes he's either crying from hunger or a dirty diaper - and that gets my immediate attention - so I find it a bit challenging to remember to go back & "end" his session of sleep. It would be really helpful if there were some sort of built-in mechanism where if you start a feeding or a diaper change that the sleep tracker will automatically pause. Other than that, I'm a fan of the app.