Man at Arms TD
By Inert Soap
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Man at Arms is the newest hit in TD strategy games! Play fast-paced action gaming with hundreds of units, then collect unique cards to increase the strength of your army!
* Dozens of levels across multiple game chapters. Sweat in the dusty canyons, trek through dense forest, or trudge through the swamps.
* Face off against all manner of twisted foes, and battle them back with soldiers, healers, knights, magical elemental creatures, and more. Watch dozens of cartoon characters battle with fist and magic!
* Build a deck out of cards that are as deadly as they are beautiful. Use them to curse your enemies, add extra power to your attacks, or hurl lightning down upon your foe.
* Level Editor: We've included a level-editor for free. Create your own landscapes and fill them with foes of all kinds. Which leads to:
* Online Competition: Send your levels to your friends to play. Defend your levels against hordes sent by your Game Center friends, then build your own rampaging army and attack them back!
* Dozens of towers and magical powers to construct and upgrade. Hundred of card combinations enhance the towers, defenders, monsters, and abilities.
* Choose your challenge: play through on an easier mode at first, or earn the highest honors by playing in Master mode!
* Complete a variety of achievements for fame and fortune.
* Everything is fully HD artwork for your Retina iPad!
What's New in Version 1.5
- New levels, with new buildings and game-play styles
- Game Center integration for achievements
- New cards (and tweaks to some existing cards)
- More stable! We found and fixed two bugs that were making the game crash for some players
- You can now record video longer than 5 minutes
- A bridge can be defended by ground and air troops simultaneously
- As always, a plethora of behind-the-scenes tweaks and minor bug fixes. :)
Best TD Ever made
Kingdom rush used to be my fav but this is well thought out and dont ask for money after unless you wanna be king td player...also can face ppl online making offencive decks , its so cool!! More content devs!!
A couple things needed to change however is archers and other air attackers need to attack air first , otherwise they tend to focus on ground unit and they just fly right over
Another is the card combining is a little ..wacked out? i have lost so much good cards and countless gems over the magic house.. I feel if I put a rare card or something I shouldnt get some wack weaker card in return and bring the card back to a tiny bit stronger lvl 1 card that im going to upgrade very shortly anyway, i feel its more of a gamble than a combination, maybe put 1 slot for the card you want to enhance or change and 3 for its alternations ...like a barracks, then fire storms x3 is fire knights iuno... Just a thought!
Nothing new on the TD side, but I like the cards and the ability to mix and match things. Selling the cards and combining them is genius! The gameplay seems a little stiff.. The UI elements don't interact fluidly with each other like in other TD games. No ability to sell towers once placed, no ability to restart the level without exiting to the main menu.
At first I liked it because it had a bit of the Kingdom Rush feel, but the details allow for a variety of fun approaches. Nice TD and paced about right.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 04, 2014
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 162 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Inert Soap, LLC
- © 2013 Inert Soap
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Castle of Gems$9.99
- A Wagon of Gems$2.99
- A Cottage of Gems$4.99
- A Cart of Gems$1.99
- A Bucket of Gems$0.99
- Gem Doubler$0.99