Man Vs. Missiles
By Spiel Studios
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Fly your plane and avoid the incoming missiles for as long as you can!
- Use your fingers to control the plane with on-screen joystick
- Collects coins and use them in the Shop to buy new planes & upgrades
- Collect Shield and Speed Boost power-ups
- Deploy Flares to destroy the missiles
- 30 levels with unique objectives to complete
- Invite your friends and compete with them on the Game Center leaderboard
Download the game if you choose to accept this challenge of Man Vs. Missiles!
Please rate the game if you like it it, and feel free to send us your feedback to email@example.com.
What's New in Version 1.7
Please keep the feedback coming! We would love to get your ideas and put them in the game!
- Fixed bug related to two same power-ups being picked up consecutively while the first is still active.
- You get more points for destroying different types of Missiles via Shield/Flares (Highly requested feature by users!)
a. +5 Score for destroying Black Missile
b. +10 Score for destroying the Blue Missile
c. +20 Score for destroying the RED Missile!
d. Also +20 Score (instead of +10) for colliding any missiles into each other!
- Added Home & Shop buttons on the Objectives screen for easier navigation and to enable users to go buy Flares if forgotten earlier (Based on several user feedback)
- UI optimisation for iPhone X
- Added App Preview on Appstore for iPhone X
- Get 15 Free Coins instead of 10 for watching videos!
Please send us your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org and rate us 5 stars on the Appstore if you like the game!
I love this game very much when I’m bored and I just want something to do. I do have a suggestion that would be so cool, a new power up. So it could be called missile magnifier, you would get the power up and be able to upgrade it, but when you get it for the amount of time given when a missile is close enough to you it attaches then a button will appear whenever you want you can release the missile. The plane would be pointed to the target and then the missile would go after its new target.
Good game with great developers that listen
Much better than Go Plane simply because it isn't plagued by ads.
The best part is the developers actually listen to feedback and implement ideas from the community very quickly.
Very fun, entertaining, and enjoyable
I really enjoy this game! Very simple and to the point. Easy to play but still challenging!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 17, 2018
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 105 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Spiel Studios
- © Spiel
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Wingman Kit$3.99
- First Flight$1.99
- Disable all advertisements$1.99
- Bandit Pro$7.99
- Air Force General$15.99