Introducing the new way to collaborate. See the same task list as the rest of your team and work together in real time. It’s a simple no-fuss solution.
Manage It allows your team to work on the same projects so there’s never a question of “Do you have this task on your list?” or “Did you finish the task yet?” Updates are synchronized to your team’s phones, tablets, and computers in real time.
Give Manage It a try! It’s free to use up to two projects and unlimited users.
Manage It can help you with:
• Real-time Collaboration - See the same tasks that the rest of your team sees. Everyone in your team can see tasks get updated and checked off in real time.
• Customization - Create task lists that make sense to you. It’s easy to create tasks and subtasks (and more subtasks under that). You can rearrange the order by simply dragging and dropping.
• Private and Shared projects - You decide who can see which projects or keep projects completely private.
• Portability - Access your projects wherever and whenever you want: tablet, phone, or computer.
• Calendar View - Set due dates for your tasks and view them in a calendar format.
• Attachments - Keep your information together by adding file attachments, images, links, and cloud files to your tasks and projects. Attach Evernote, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and OneDrive files, or upload your own files and photos.
• People View - See an overview of what everyone is working on.
• Apple Watch - NEW! support for the Apple Watch. At a glance get statistics on your tasks so you can quickly see how many tasks are past due or coming up.. The watch app will also show you all your assigned tasks.
• Reminders - Receive daily emails formatted with what's on the agenda for the day.
• Search - Can’t find a task? Use the easy Search feature that will quickly find your tasks and attachments.
• Chat - You can have a chat session over each task and keep the recorded conversation linked to the task for future reference. No need to dig into email threads.
• And much more!
Manage It is free up to 2 projects.
Customer feedback: “I love Manage It. There is no longer a question of what everyone in my company is working on. I can see everyone’s progress and I get an email when they finish a task I assigned them. ”
○ Improve wording of the Tag Filter feature
○ added 1024 app icon
○ fixed an intermittent hang when app loads
NOTE: This update will require you to login again in order to grab fresh copy of the data from the server.
Love the app? Please leave us a review! We are a small Start Up company, so real reviews would really help us grow our brand, reach more customers, and compete against the big sharks out there.
Got questions/feedback/ideas? Please write to us at email@example.com! Give us a chance to make it right!!
Ratings and Reviews
Love it, wish fees were cheeper
Requiring a monthly fee is just like in-app purchase..
You have every right to earn money for your app...
4 stars because I love your app and the cross-platform support. Lost a star for being expensive...
So simple and wonderful!
I just discovered this app in a desperate search for a project management system that would help everyone on our team communicate in one easy-to-use platform. I'm ecstatic to be done with long, complicated emails, and glad I found something that will let me see the big picture for the whole project, alongside the tiny details getting done. 🙌
The strengths here as opposed to other software I looked at were:
1) Very clean user interface 👌🏼
2) Chat box for every task👌🏼
3) Calendar views so you can see deadlines and who is responsible for each one.👌🏼
There are so many others than just those but those are the biggest.
One negative is that you cannot label/group tasks into categories. **Please add this!** You also cannot assign roles/permissions to people, but I think that is okay.
I am not sure why there haven't been any other reviews yet, and I will give an update once we are further into it, but this thing is awesome so far! Stellar product. 👍🏼
I was hoping it would work on Apple Watch
I downloaded it because it was meant for the Apple Watch. It works well on the iPhone but it is stuck in the loading screen on the Apple Watch. Giving it a 3 out of five.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.