Congratulations on planning your upcoming wedding!
Manage My Wedding is an easy tool to help you keep your wedding organised and all in one location. Not only for the Bride but also the Groom and anyone else helping plan a wedding. Take advantage of the tips and suggestions along the way to make your wedding planning an enjoyable experience with less stress.
- Countdown the days until you marry.
- To Do lists broken down into what you need to organise as a priority, leading up to the wedding, the month prior, week prior, day prior, wedding day, day after and the once you return from your honeymoon.
- Tick off the To Do list as you complete tasks.
- Recommendations from Manage My Wedding as you approach each task to make that task easier to organise.
- Notes fields to save supplier’s details and any other important information.
- A full summary of expenses broken down into categories such as Bride, Ceremony, Reception, Bridal Parties and more.
- Expenses can be broken down into Essential Items and a Wish List.
- Know when you have gone over your budget.
- Complete breakdown of all Guests invited and who has responded with an RSVP.
- Guests addresses and contact details to make invites easier to send out.
- Track guests dietary requirements and allocated table numbers along with special requests.
- Import Guests details from your mobile phone.
- Share access to your account with others to help you plan your wedding.
- Be notified when other Planners make amendments to your Manage My Wedding account.
- Suggested agenda for the wedding day and day prior to the wedding. May amend the agenda to suit your big day.
- Export all your data.
Manage My Wedding is for busy people who like to stay organised and on top of their wedding planning with support along the way.
Happy Wedding Planning!
This update includes multiple user experience improvements and additional calculations for the Budget section.
Ratings and Reviews
Best wedding organizer
Thanks for the team at manage my wedding to finally help make my wedding plans stream lined.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.