Simple app displaying Web View or PDF based on central managed URL.
IMPORTANT: requires MDM solution such as Jamf Pro to modify default URL or enable maintenance mode.
1. Simple Kiosk - lock app into URL and empower local approved user to unlock app while centrally managing URL and app
2. Webclip (Web View) on steroids - now have the ability to easily lock a URL or PDF into single app mode.
3. Maintenance Mode - use the app to display maintenance page while performing routine maintenance such as app updates
1. Managed App Config to define URL from central management console
2. Support for Autonomous Single App Mode (ASAM). ASAM allows user to enable and disable Single App Mode within the app. Hidden gesture used to access the feature.
3. Built-in maintenance mode with embedded image. Enabled with Managed App Config
4. Optional navigation bar for user interaction enabled with Managed App Config
MDM Admin Cheatsheet:
1. Managed App Config XML
2. Autonomous Single App Mode (ASAM)
Use triple tap gesture to access ASAM feature.
Advanced maintenance mode
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.