Management 101 has been designed as a mobile solution for anyone who owns or manages property. With a simple and intuitive user interface Management 101 will keep track of each tenant's lease and financial information.
- To use iTunes File Sharing to transfer your data on to another device follow these instructions:
1. Make sure both devices are updated with the latest update of Management 101 and connect the device you are transferring your data from.
2. In File Sharing select all files and click on "Save To" - save these files to a folder on your computer.
3. Connect the device you would like to transfer your data to and in File Sharing select "Add".
4. Select the files you saved earlier and add them to your new device.
*Management 101 Features*
- Keep track of each tenant's financial information - Management 101 will automatically bill each tenant their rent amount on the first of each month. As rent payments come in you will be able to record them under that respective tenant. You will be able to add misc. charges or credits to any tenants account while designating a category for it.
- Place phone calls to tenants right from within the App.
- Keep track of lease information - You will be able to run a Lease Renewal Report which will display all tenants sorted by Lease Expiration Date.
- Run a Rent Roll Report to see your monthly and annual income from any property.
- Management 101 will bill each tenant their rent amount only on the first of the month - there is no option to bill a tenant on a different day of the month.
SimpleSimonApps encourages all users to email us at our support email address with your suggestions of additional features to this App. We look forward to hearing and discussing them with you.
Check out our other Apps
- Budget 101
- TaxCal 101
For questions or comments or to report a bug please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please leave review.
iOS 8 Compatibility Update
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.