ManageMR provides clinicians with personalized referral and treatment advice for diagnosed mitral regurgitation patients by verifying the severity and etiology of the MR.
• Enter patient parameters from an echo assessment.
• Review customized advice on
- Probable severity and etiology of a patient’s MR
- Need for referral
- Feasibility of mitral valve repair vs. replacement for the patient
Content in this app is derived from the 2017 ACC Expert Consensus Decision Pathway on the Management of Mitral Regurgitation. The information and advice in this app are meant to support clinical decision making. They are not meant to represent the only or best course of care, or replace clinical judgment. Therapeutic options should be determined after discussion between the patient and their care provider. ManageMR is part of the ManageMR Toolkit supported by Founding Sponsor Abbott Vascular.
Fixed email functionality bug.
- American College of Cardiology
- 25.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 American College of Cardiology
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.