By American College of Cardiology
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
ManageMR provides clinicians with personalized referral and treatment advice for diagnosed mitral regurgitation patients by verifying the severity and etiology of the MR.
• Enter patient parameters from an echo assessment.
• Review customized advice on
- Probable severity and etiology of a patient’s MR
- Need for referral
- Feasibility of mitral valve repair vs. replacement for the patient
Content in this app is derived from the 2017 ACC Expert Consensus Decision Pathway on the Management of Mitral Regurgitation. The information and advice in this app are meant to support clinical decision making. They are not meant to represent the only or best course of care, or replace clinical judgment. Therapeutic options should be determined after discussion between the patient and their care provider. ManageMR is part of the ManageMR Toolkit supported by Founding Sponsor Abbott Vascular.
What's New in Version 1.1
Added enhancements to the app.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Dec 01, 2017
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 25.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: American College of Cardiology
- © 2017 American College of Cardiology
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.