Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make everything easier with the most complete personal-productivity app available for your phone. Every tool we offer is powered by ManageMyLife.com’s community, experts and the best content on the web.
- Lists: Put together a to-do list. Set due dates. Share insights and ideas to get more done.
- Answers: Search a library of thousands of expert answers to tough questions – or ask your own!
- Touch to call: Get help with all your goals by calling our Personal Solutions Managers with the click of a button.
- Projects: View your saved step-by-step guides from Manage My Life’s extensive library.
- Manuals: Search for manuals for any brand or product you own.
- My stuff: Create an inventory. Track your stuff. Catalog pictures.
What's New in Version 1.4.2
Enhancements and bug fixes
In all honesty I don't have the app installed anymore but I still check the version reviews from time to time to see if there has been any improvement. To my dismay nothing has changed since I removed the app one version previous. I think sears is wasting an incredible opportunity here to not only propel customer confidence and loyalty but to draw new customers in by creating a significant value add in the personal inventory and support arenas. If they put half of the focus that they put into shopyourway they would really have something here. I continue to do much of my big-ticket shopping at sears because of shopyourway so they are at little risk of losing me as a customer, but I would view improvements to this platform as a reward to loyal customers and a signal that sears doesn't intend to rest on its laurels.
Manage this app
Pros: quick, simple, convenient layout
Cons: trying to access anything in-app--especially "Find a Manual"--causes a crash, then app must be logged into again.
After repeated attempts and even doing an uninstall/reinstall twice, app still crashes.
What a JOKE!
I entered a series of appliance serial numbers to find manuals. Found them all! Yay! SAVED them. Yay!
But, can't ACCESS them. Boo! Seems it saves them to the online profile - you can't view the manuals on the app - have to go to the site on Safari! Boo!
Then on the website, the place for saved manuals is buried deep on the profile page. I had to seek the place out. Boo!
Finally got there and learned - NO MANUALS SAVED! Boo! Hiss!
There are two bright spots, though - 1) It was free and 2) It will be easy to delete this complete joke of an app.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 08, 2010
- Version: 1.4.2
- Size: 1.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sears Holdings Management Corporation
- © 2010, Sears Holdings Corp.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.