Manager & Uploader for Picasa & Google+
By Yunhe Shi
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The app allows you to view/manage your own Picasa (Google+) web albums/photos.
- Multiple authorised account support
- View your Picasa web albums
- View your favorite accounts' shared web albums
- View album photos on map view
- Share a photo via email & Facebook & Twitter(iOS 5.0 or higher) & SinaWeibo (iOS 6.0 or higher)
- Share an album via email & Facebook & Twitter(iOS 5.0 or higher) & SinaWeibo (iOS 6.0 or higher)
- View comments of a photo / add comments to a photo
- Show a geo-tagged photo's map location
- View a album photo Exif info if available
+ Create a new album and delete an existing album
+ Batch upload photos to an album
+ Update existing photos' captions
+ Remove photos from an album
+ Edit an album's properties (titile and access)
+ Add photo tags to a photo
+ Batch add tags to photos
+ Move photos to a different album
- You need an authorized (username & password) account to manage your photo albums.
- If you don't have a Picasa account, go to http://picasaweb.google.com to register one.
- The app is not developed by Google.
- If you don't allow the app to access the location info in photos & videos the first time, you won't be able to access your photo library. To solve the problem, go to Settings app => Location Services => Find Picasa app to enable location service so that you can load your photo library in the app.
What's New in Version 2.14
- Drop iOS 6.x support
- Fix a social sharing bug when iOS social accounts are not setup
- General bug fixes and improvements
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 03, 2015
- Version: 2.14
- Size: 22.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Yunhe Shi
- © Yunhe Shi
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.