Mandala Memory is an elegant update on the classic matching game. The images of hand-cut paper mandalas are a series of subtle unfoldings, variations on the circle and the square. A focusing of attention will reveal the fine distinctions between the patterns. One can play for points, meditation, or mind training.
• 85 mandalas hand-cut from mulberry paper by Zoe Keramea
• Multiple grids: 3x4, 4x4, 5x4, and 6x4
• Different card groups to challenge your memory
• Color or black & white mode
• Distinctive sound tones for each pair (optional)
• Sequential scoring in a Fibonacci series
• Timer mode for points and mind training
• Hidden bonus round of floral mandalas
WHAT THE FANS SAY:
• "BEAUTIFUL ARTWORK!!"
• "The game is beguiling and challenging."
• "Exceptionally fast reaction time to choices."
• "The intricate mandalas were gorgeous. More than once, I found myself captivated in appreciation for their pristine detail, then saying DOH!, realizing that I was unnecessarily eating away time. Yet they were each distinctive enough to be both beautiful and challengingly identifiable amongst their brethren."
• "Nice game for short moments."
• "Delightful gameplay, can border on addictive..."
This new version includes 85 mandala cards, 41 new mandalas, iOS and user interface updates.
Ratings and Reviews
A Pleasant and playful way to work on your memory.
Addicted to the bonus games.
I love the elemental part--the fact that it begins with cut paper. That's part of its beautiful and playful simplicity.
It's a perfect little gift. But here's the bonus: kids like it too (and you can be thankful they're not playing shooter games on your iphone!)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.