Already over 300,000 downloads! Dazzling artwork and advanced puzzle mechanics collide in Mandie Manzano Puzzle Art -- the first and only app to feature the acclaimed art of Mandie Manzano!
Experience the best jigsaw puzzles on iOS with more than 40 dramatic stained glass pieces presented in stunning ultra HD graphics. Responsive touch controls, a clean interface, and adjustable piece count from 12 to 2,000: Mandie Manzano Puzzle Art has it all.
* Designed for all ages!
- Engage in the original art by acclaimed artist Mandie Manzano -- including never-before-seen works!
- Immerse yourself in full-featured digital puzzle mechanics with realistic interactive shadows and rotating pieces -- and the ability to choose between shaded and flat styles
- Solve puzzles containing 12 - 2,000 pieces -- great for the novice and puzzle enthusiast alike!
- Experience artistic puzzles in stunning detail with customization of background brightness and pattern intensity -- and in ultra HD resolution, which retains sharpness when zooming in
- Play in 11 languages -- including English, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, and Finnish
- Fairy Tale puzzle pack for free! Additional puzzle packs can be purchased.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app as it has reintroduced my favorite childhood hobby back to me in a modern format: jigsaw puzzles. While nothing truly compares to having physical pieces in my hands to work with, Mandie has exceeded my expectations with this app to give me a new and different experience that still comes with good ol' nostalgia.
The artwork is beautiful in her puzzles and the drawings are all vibrant and colorful. She makes wonderful use of shading and patterns to distinguish from piece to piece. I appreciate the fact that you can have piece rotation on or not and because of that, we get 30 different sets of puzzles for each drawing! And there are no ads and no internet connection is necessary to play! Plus, she actually listens to feedback from reviews and implements them to improve her app. It now allows you to come back to a previous session with all pieces in the same place as before. Great soundtrack too, with a little variation from theme to theme.
My only minor critique is to increase the size of the playable puzzle area. It can sometimes get cramped if I'm working on a larger puzzle and need to organize pieces as I go.
Thank you Mandie for creating this app and sharing it with us! I feel that you have kept us puzzlers in mind when developing and enhancing this app and it shows. These puzzles are a lovely and convenient way for me to relax anywhere, especially on the go, with its portability on my iPad.
I love the artwork used for puzzle choices and out of the many jigsaw puzzles I've tried before, this is definitely one of the few decent ones. I've finished four of the free puzzles so far and will continue until all free ones are finished. I hope that you'll update to offer a new/more free ones in the future. Unfortunately, to be honest, this review would be a 5* one if not for one thing. I personally, and I'm sure many others do as well, use the free space around/inside the puzzle to organize the pieces, mostly by shapes but also by section of puzzle, colors, and framing pieces that go close by but are missing a piece that would connect the two. I would love it if you could make it so that however the pieces are left on the board when I leave the puzzle will be exactly how they are when I return to the puzzle again. As it is now, the app randomizes and reorganizes all the non-connected pieces and all the order/sorting/organizing I did during the prior session is thrown to the wind.
Great app with beautiful puzzles
This is a great puzzle app and I have purchased all of the puzzles available but I have a couple suggestions to make it better. I agree with the previous reviewer from May 2017 in saying it would be great if the puzzle pieces wouldn’t reorganize where we see them in the slide bar on the side each time we open the puzzle. Sorry I’ve forgotten the actual name of it. Also, can you add a lock setting so the whole puzzle doesn’t flip when I’m trying to click on a single puzzle piece but accidentally touch a part of the larger puzzle that’s already pieced together? I can’t tell you how frustrating that is.
- Antti Lehtinen
- 121.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Octo Mini 2019
- In-App Purchases
- 4 Puzzle Packs $5.99
- Below the Waves $1.99
- Fair Ladies $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.