Manga Rock is the go-to app for all your manga reading needs!
Read thousands of manga in many different languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese etc. from over 25 popular sources
JUST “FOR YOU”
Discover new manga, great authors, or “hidden gems” through our editorial collections & recommendation
THE BEST VIEWER
Enjoy a seamless reading experience & customize it any way you want.
Download any manga back to your device & read later without constant Internet connection
… and many other wonderful delights you will discover in the app.
DISCLAIMER: Due to copyrights, not all manga are available in some regions.
- Added "clear updates" in Favorite manga info
- Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great manga app.
If you're looking for manga to read in a way that's easy and convenient, this is a great app that'll do the job. I've enjoyed reading manga on it but I have a few things I have to say about it that I want fixed, hopefully, soon. For one, sometimes when I'm reading manga, one I'm trying to read right now is "The Breaker" for example, there are pages that won't load for certain chapters and it's highly irritating to find those and have to actually look up the chapter online to find a single page. Some might not care, but for those like me that like to enjoy manga to the fullest, this is a pretty big problem. So please, fix this as soon as you can.
The only other thing I have a slight issue with but isn't a problem in and of itself is the fact that some manga I want to read on the app I can't find maybe due to the sources. An example would be "Vagabond" which I can't seem to find anywhere on this app. If at all possible, please add more sources. This isn't a huge concern, but it's something I'd like to see addressed if possible.
Other than the matter of pages not loading, which I urge you to fix as soon as possible, I find this app very convenient and great for reading manga. If the problem I stated is fixed, I'll definitely give this app 5 stars.
Great but could be better...
I love the app but here’s some suggestions on how it could be better:
1. A way to differentiate between what I’m reading and will read. You only have the faves option and it keeps updating me on new chapters for everything including stuff I have saved there to read in the future. Or maybe just a way to select which manga you want notifications for.
2. A way to have a certain manga not get suggested anymore. I read one for a little bit. Didn’t like it. Even deleted it from my history so I wouldn’t get suggestions based on it but it kept being suggested constantly. But this isn’t a deal breaker.
3. Lastly, I’d love for the app to be better synced between phone and tablet. It would be better if it didn’t act as a separate profile on each device. The faves are different and the progress is separate as well, so you have to take the extra step of looking at your recent activity on your other device to continue reading.
P.S: I love the curated lists you guys put together. It’s unique from other apps I use. But often licensed manga are removed understandably but it would be great if you still listed the title and author, so I could find it on my own if I’m loving the other suggestions.
This app seemed promising and does provide a lot of great manga to read, but I am consistently having issues that make the reading experience quite annoying. For one, the app frequently crashes on me in the middle of use. This happens often and is quite annoying. I am also constantly getting intrusive ads. Some ads which block off any music I may try to play in the background, or ads that pop up and I have difficulty getting off the screen. I have also gotten what seemed like a porn add (featuring naked women) pop up. Another thing, if a manga is licensed, it would help if it does not appear in results anymore? If I cannot use the app to read it, why does it still appear in search results and recommended results? I also will get randomly logged out of my account, especially when I see the app has updated. The updates also do not seem to help, as the more the app has updated, the more frequent my problems with it occur. I understand it is difficult to maintain quality with these sorts of applications, but the intrusiveness and lack of smooth running really make the experience poor. It also seems that in the past, the app worked quite well so I am wondering if these problems are recent. Please try and fix the crashing and intrusive ads coming up. It makes the app very difficult to use.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, sorry to hear about your problem. Please drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Support Team will get back to you shortly. Thanks a lot!
- Not A Basement Studio JSC
- 275 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Not A Basement Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Manga Rock - Full Version $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.