By Not A Basement Studio JSC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Manga Rock is the go-to app for all your manga reading needs!
Read thousands of manga in many different languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese etc. from over 25 popular sources
JUST “FOR YOU”
Discover new manga, great authors, or “hidden gems” through our editorial collections & recommendation
THE BEST VIEWER
Enjoy a seamless reading experience & customize it any way you want.
Download any manga back to your device & read later without constant Internet connection
… and many other wonderful delights you will discover in the app.
DISCLAIMER: Due to copyrights, not all manga are available in some regions.
What's New in Version 4.2.4
• Added a critical fix to prevent crashes when reading .
• Added support for iPhone X
• Enhanced Content Loading:
• Overhauled current loading mechanics
• Added “Manual Download” option in “…” button so you can get the image directly from the source’s website even when it has blocked the app
• Tweaked “Clear All Updates” in Favorites > New Updates:
• Changed “Edit” button to “Clear”. When tapped, “Clear” allows clearing of all new updates, or selecting specific updates to clear
• Added “Support” section in Account
• Added “Help Center”: See all current “known issues” & solutions to common issues
• Added “Give Feedback”: send us your suggestions
• Other minor UI & wording changes for clarity
• Other bug fixes & stability improvements
It’s great! I give it 3 1/2 stars!
It’s a great app and has a wonderful selection.
But it has its problems hence why I give it only 3 1/2 stars.
The main problems I see are glitches with the manga pages. Sometimes the pages don’t load and you have to skip over it, other times the pages are zoomed way too far in and the only way to correct it is by closing the entire app. I find myself doing this at least every other chapter or two I read. It can get annoying.
The blue border bars at the top and bottom of the screen won’t stay hidden! This is my biggest pet peeve of you can’t tell already...So basically, every page you turn you have to tap the screen a particular way (otherwise, the page might turn back to the previous page) in order to hide them. Sometimes I spend so much time trying to get those annoying borders away so that I can actually READ the manga (because they get in the way of the picture and text) that I just give up and find another activity to do. I mean accidentally turning the page back one over and over can get tedious and irritating.
If it weren’t for these issues I’d rate the app a 5! But until they fix these lil bugs it sticks at the 3.5 for me.
Overall I’d get the app. 👍🏾
Usually great, but...
Since the last update almost none of my pages load anymore.
The app used to just crash all of the time, but now instead of crashing, random pages just fail to load at all while others hold up just fine.
Makes for a very frustrating experience.
Would also like to see more sources included so I can expand my library.
The app is usually great, but please fix this loading issue because it’s been impossible to read for a while now.
I love this app it has a good selection but sometimes you get some mangas that can be read on the safari or google website that can't be read on the app unless you sign in from the browser and add it like that to the app Ex: Attack on Titan they have a mini series on the app but not what resembles the anime itself unless you go onto safari or google
- Category: Books
- Updated: Dec 09, 2017
- Version: 4.2.4
- Size: 167 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Not A Basement Studio JSC
- © 2017 Not A Basement Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Manga Rock - Full Version$5.99