Mango Languages - Lovable Language Learning
By Creative Empire, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mango prepares learners for realistic conversations and strengthens everyday communication skills in over 70 world languages, including English. Want to learn more than one lesson? Gain further access to Mango’s 70+ languages or 21 English courses by logging in or signing up at https://learn.mangolanguages.com/welcome.
If you have a question, comment, or would just like to say bonjour, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available courses for English speakers:
• Arabic (Egyptian)
• Arabic (Iraqi)
• Arabic (Levantine)
• Arabic (Modern Standard)
• Chinese (Cantonese)
• Chinese (Mandarin)
• Farsi (Persian)
• French (Canadian)
• Greek (Ancient)
• Greek (Koine)
• Haitian Creole
• Hebrew (Biblical)
• Portuguese (Brazil)
• Punjabi (Pakistani)
• Scottish Gaelic
• Spanish (Latin America)
• Spanish (Castilian)
Available English courses:
• English for Arabic (Egyptian) Speakers
• English for Arabic (MSA) Speakers
• English for Armenian Speakers
• English for Bengali Speakers
• English for Chinese (Cantonese) Speakers
• English for Chinese (Mandarin) Speakers
• English for French Speakers
• English for German Speakers
• English for Greek Speakers
• English for Haitian Creole Speakers
• English for Hmong Speakers
• English for Italian Speakers
• English for Japanese Speakers
• English for Korean Speakers
• English for Polish Speakers
• English for Portuguese (Brazilian) Speakers
• English for Russian Speakers
• English for Somali Speakers
• English for Spanish (Latin American) Speakers
• English for Turkish Speakers
• English for Vietnamese Speakers
What's New in Version 220.127.116.11
- Fix to ensure review lessons receive the spotlight in smaller courses when available.
- Internal improvements to set the stage for future updates.
- Bux fixes to keep the show running smoothly.
Wow, just wow. This app is great. As a (wannabe) polyglot and glossophile, this is a necessity for any who wishes to learn many languages. I have learned so much about many cultures and many languages through this app. My only real complaint is that some languages don't offer many lessons. Examples of such languages are Pashto, Shanghainese, and Uzbek. (Tuvan is another lacking language, though that might be on purpose) Aside from adding more content to lacking languages, I have a suggestion to add two languages: Adyghe and Kabardian. These are the Circassian languages (two of them, at least) that I feel should get some attention. They are languages that are disappearing from the youth of the Circassian children. Having courses for these two languages would be extremely helpful in promoting the Circassian languages, to Circassians and non-Circassians as well.
Seems great, but unfair
So far, I have only been able to do the first lesson of each of the courses because it is not connected to the library I go to. I love languages and culture, but I can't learn what I want to learn because I don't go to a specific library. The first lessons have made languages that I thought made no sense and were impossible to learn very very easy, but I can only go so far in my learning because of the library issue. I wish they would change that.
Best language app I've used
I'm trying to learn Korean, and most of the language apps I've tried are no where near as helpful when it comes to pronunciation. Plus the format of the app makes it extremely easy to use. A++
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jul 06, 2017
- Version: 18.104.22.168
- Size: 101 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Creative Empire, LLC
- © 2017 Mango Languages
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.