Download the Mango Languages app to learn a new language on the go with hands-free features and offline accessibility. Prepare for business trips, family vacations, or study abroad with practical, conversation-based language lessons.
Try your first lesson in any language for free!
In our comprehensive course units, you’ll learn vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, and culture through interactive words and phrases, pronunciation pointers, plus local insights.
HOW IT WORKS:
Learn more about Mango Languages and our amazing language-learning methodology at https://mangolanguages.com/.
• Linguist-approved language courses
• Practical, real-world conversations
• Native-speaker audio
• Essential cultural insights
• Designed with ADA standards in mind
• Bluetooth syncing
• Auto play for on-the-go learning
• Downloadable lessons
• 24/7 customer support
COURSES FOR ENGLISH SPEAKERS:
• Arabic (Egyptian)
• Arabic (Iraqi)
• Arabic (Levantine)
• Arabic (Modern Standard)
• Chinese (Cantonese)
• Chinese (Mandarin)
• Filipino (Tagalog)
• French (Canadian)
• Greek (Ancient)
• Greek (Koine)
• Haitian Creole
• Hebrew (Modern)
• Hebrew (Biblical)
• Persian (Farsi)
• Portuguese (Brazilian)
• Punjabi (Pakistani)
• Scottish Gaelic
• Spanish (Latin American)
• Spanish (Castilian)
• English for Arabic (Egyptian) Speakers
• English for Arabic (Modern Standard) Speakers
• English for Armenian Speakers
• English for Bengali Speakers
• English for Chinese (Cantonese) Speakers
• English for Chinese (Mandarin) Speakers
• English for French Speakers
• English for German Speakers
• English for Greek Speakers
• English for Haitian Creole Speakers
• English for Hmong Speakers
• English for Italian Speakers
• English for Japanese Speakers
• English for Korean Speakers
• English for Polish Speakers
• English for Portuguese (Brazilian) Speakers
• English for Russian Speakers
• English for Somali Speakers
• English for Spanish (Latin American) Speakers
• English for Turkish Speakers
• English for Vietnamese Speakers
GET FULL ACCESS:
Want to learn more than one lesson? You can get full access to all of our language courses by linking your profile to a library/institution that offers Mango near you or by purchasing a subscription. There are two types of subscriptions:
• All Access Monthly Subscription: An auto-renewable monthly subscription.
• All Access Yearly Subscription: An auto-renewable annual subscription.
Your iTunes account will be automatically charged at confirmation of purchase and for renewal at the same price as the original subscription within 24-hours of the scheduled end date of your current payment period. Your subscription may be managed by going to the user Account Settings after purchase. The auto-renewal feature can also be turned off in the Account Settings. When a subscription is canceled, access to the app's courses and features will expire at the end of the current payment period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user cancels a subscription.
If you have a question or comment, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get back into your lessons faster with improved auto-login functionality.
We’ve also made some changes to comply with European privacy regulations (GDPR) along a few fixes to keep your Mango experience the smoothest possible.
Don’t forget to leave us a review if you’re loving Mango or let us know how we can make your language learning journey better than ever.
Ratings and Reviews
I'm bad and this made me good. No lie.
Ok straight up, I'm bad at learning language. I live in border town Laredo, TX and couldn't learn Spanish if my life was on the line. Saw a friend using this (diehard K-Pop fan) to learn Korean and I decided, "Hey, I wonder if my library card is still somewhere in my house". I have never been more happy with using an app to learn. All those craptastic learning apps that make your brain "faster" or "stronger" and then make you pay tons of money for a game that a grade schooler gets in 2nd grade are bull. This worked. This is real. No charge. No in app purchases. No bull. If you are lucky enough to have a library card or a university that supports it get this and learn a language. At the least I can guarantee that if you ever have to speak it you will remember the hellos and goodbyes and the respectable hellos and goodbyes. I'm serious. Thanks Mango. Y'all are bad***.
Wow, just wow. This app is great. As a (wannabe) polyglot and glossophile, this is a necessity for any who wishes to learn many languages. I have learned so much about many cultures and many languages through this app. My only real complaint is that some languages don't offer many lessons. Examples of such languages are Pashto, Shanghainese, and Uzbek. (Tuvan is another lacking language, though that might be on purpose) Aside from adding more content to lacking languages, I have a suggestion to add two languages: Adyghe and Kabardian. These are the Circassian languages (two of them, at least) that I feel should get some attention. They are languages that are disappearing from the youth of the Circassian children. Having courses for these two languages would be extremely helpful in promoting the Circassian languages, to Circassians and non-Circassians as well.
Mango is perfect because there are no limiting levels or games that only pop up when you reach a certain level. When I taught myself Japanese to fluency I got in the habit of repeating whatever the locals said back to myself and that helped me become fluent in a year and half. Now I’m learning Tagalog and I don’t have Filipinos around me every day. Mango is like a library of knowledge for each language. They teach me phrases and then tell me histories behind each word and how they’re normally used. With my habit of repeating back everything that’s said I’ve found myself not only increasing in understanding my in-laws, but able to talk with my wife in Tagalog in casual conversations. And I’m only on Chapter 3!
- Creative Empire, LLC
- 84.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Mango Languages
- In-App Purchases
- All Access — Subscribe Monthly $19.99
- All Access — Subscribe Yearly $199.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.