Download the Mango Languages app to learn a new language on the go with hands-free features and offline accessibility. Prepare for business trips, family vacations, or study abroad with practical, conversation-based language lessons.
Try your first lesson in any language for free!
In our comprehensive course units, you’ll learn vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, and culture through interactive words and phrases, pronunciation pointers, plus local insights.
HOW IT WORKS:
Learn more about Mango Languages and our amazing language-learning methodology at https://mangolanguages.com/.
• Linguist-approved language courses
• Practical, real-world conversations
• Native-speaker audio
• Essential cultural insights
• Designed with ADA standards in mind
• Bluetooth syncing
• Auto play for on-the-go learning
• Downloadable lessons
• 24/7 customer support
COURSES FOR ENGLISH SPEAKERS:
• Arabic (Egyptian)
• Arabic (Iraqi)
• Arabic (Levantine)
• Arabic (Modern Standard)
• Chinese (Cantonese)
• Chinese (Mandarin)
• Filipino (Tagalog)
• French (Canadian)
• Greek (Ancient)
• Greek (Koine)
• Haitian Creole
• Hebrew (Modern)
• Hebrew (Biblical)
• Persian (Farsi)
• Portuguese (Brazilian)
• Punjabi (Pakistani)
• Scottish Gaelic
• Spanish (Latin American)
• Spanish (Castilian)
• English for Arabic (Egyptian) Speakers
• English for Arabic (Modern Standard) Speakers
• English for Armenian Speakers
• English for Bengali Speakers
• English for Chinese (Cantonese) Speakers
• English for Chinese (Mandarin) Speakers
• English for French Speakers
• English for German Speakers
• English for Greek Speakers
• English for Haitian Creole Speakers
• English for Hmong Speakers
• English for Italian Speakers
• English for Japanese Speakers
• English for Korean Speakers
• English for Polish Speakers
• English for Portuguese (Brazilian) Speakers
• English for Russian Speakers
• English for Somali Speakers
• English for Spanish (Latin American) Speakers
• English for Turkish Speakers
• English for Vietnamese Speakers
GET FULL ACCESS:
Want to learn more than one lesson? You can get full access to all of our language courses by linking your profile to a library/institution that offers Mango near you or by purchasing a subscription. There are two types of subscriptions:
• All Access Monthly Subscription: An auto-renewable monthly subscription.
• All Access Yearly Subscription: An auto-renewable annual subscription.
Your iTunes account will be automatically charged at confirmation of purchase and for renewal at the same price as the original subscription within 24-hours of the scheduled end date of your current payment period. Your subscription may be managed by going to the user Account Settings after purchase. The auto-renewal feature can also be turned off in the Account Settings. When a subscription is canceled, access to the app's courses and features will expire at the end of the current payment period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user cancels a subscription.
If you have a question or comment, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ve made a few tweaks to prevent some crashes that a few users were experiencing when accessing learning content.
Want to show us some love or let us know about an issue? Leave a review so we can make the app even better!
Ratings and Reviews
Mango is a gem
I used the Italian lessons prior to a trip to Italy last year. They gave me a comfort level with basic interactions in Italian that made my trip more enjoyable. Now I’m using the French lessons to refresh and update what I learned in French courses I took as a child. Mango Languages lessons are fun and easy.
Mango is awesome I love how it teaches and motivates me a lot! However you have three free lessons and that is it. I have to pay a lot to be able to do the other lesson. Sorry but I kinda hate that...It would be good if I could just use the other lessons!
I rarely write reviews. I’m Hispanic, wasn’t talk to speak Spanish at home a lot but I still can understand most of what I hear. That’s when I decided to become closer to my culture and start relearning Spanish, and while I used another free app (ahem, duolingo) it wasn’t something that really worked with me. That’s when I discovered this app through my local library, downloaded to try it and haven’t stopped using it. My Spanish is improving and every now and then I fact check words with my parents to see if what I am learning is genuine. I’ve abandoned other apps and started using this one to learn German and French and soon, hopefully, a few others. I’ve learned quicker, retained more, thought more in other languages than what I’ve used before. Whenever someone says they want to learn a language or practice what they know, I recommend this app. I’ll recommend this to anyone.
- Creative Empire, LLC
- 99.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Mango Languages
- In-App Purchases
- All Access — Subscribe Monthly $19.99
- All Access — Subscribe Yearly $199.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.