By Mani Diaries
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Track, manage, and share pictures and details about your manicures and pedicures. Show off your beautiful nails and admire other users.
Mani Diaries allows you to keep track of all of your information. Ever forget the nail polish color on your nails, the manicurist you loved, or that nail salon you used to go to? Not anymore. Mani Diaries stores all this information for you and more.
- Store and share pictures and info about your manicures/pedicures, including: color name, brand, color family, manicurist, date, occasion, salon, price, and any notes you have either about the color or experience.
- Share you manicures with facebook, twitter, and email.
- Search either your diaries or the “mani-world” to find pictures of a specific color, all entries in a certain color family, a salon in the area, or to find a manicure you loved.
- Admire other users’ diaries and see who is admiring your diaries.
- Comment on other user’s diary entries.
What's New in Version 1.1.0
- Bug Fixes and Design Updates.
I love this app but lately I've noticed that my (and some others') push notifications won't work for the app. I can assure you that they are turned on but it doesn't send an alert out. That's my only problem!
I don't want email notifications but every time I uncheck it in the settings area it comes up again. Other than that annoying part the app is great.
I love it