Manic Marble 4
By Rich Olson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manic Marble is back with more 3D insanity!
Dodge moving obstacles and fly over jumps by tilting and turning your device.
Finish the current level in under the goal time to unlock the next one.
Need a boost of speed? Hit the "Turbo" button! Be careful - it might send you right off the maze.
- Intense 3D graphics and physics (60 frames per second!)
- Intuitive accelerometer-based control system
- Optional touch-based control
- Compete for a Top 10 score with GameCenter leaderboard support
- Same app runs on your iPhone and iPad
- Practice controlling your marble on the introductory level. Choose the "calibrate" option to optimize the controls for how you prefer to hold your device. If you don't like the accelerometer control - try switching to touch-based control.
- Don't expect to make goal time for a level the first try. Making goal time takes practice and requires completing the level with relatively few mistakes.
- If you need to slow down quickly - tilt your device straight back towards you. It's easier to brake when you're not trying to turn.
- Use Turbo to get the best possible level time - or make up time lost by falling. Using Turbo is optional - all levels can be beat without using it.
Manic Marble 4 has been recoded from scratch using the "Oolong" open source 3D engine.
Real Support Got questions? Problems? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 1.1
Minor bug fixes
I have a really old 2g iPod touch and I love this game because it still works with my iPod and it is a lot of fun. People really need to stop complaining about the few bucks to unlock the other levels. This game is totally worth just a few bucks and it's really nice of the developer to put 2 levels for free. The 3D graphics are pretty good even on an old device. Im sure it would look absolutely amazing on an ipad. Thanks so much for making this game and making it compatible with old devices!
Manic Marble = A++ !!!!!!
WAY TO GO RICH OLSON!!! Another awesome Manic Marble game to add to an already awesome series! This game is so fun and addicting! Doodle Jump and Angry Birds may be good, but every Manic Marble game that Rich Olson has put out there so far is WAY better! This series has seen a good amount of fans, but I believe that Manic Marble has not received the true popularity and fame that it really deserves. Un-ending fun, great replay value; this game is good to play in any place and at any time.
Maniac marble 4
I've never really seen or tried any game like this but from what I've seen and done so far the game is challenging to the point that you just have to keep going to see how much better you can do also it lets you know how good your hand eye coordination with how much you tilt hahaha.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 15, 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 13.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Rich Olson
- © Nothing Labs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Manic Marble Level Pack (Levels 3 to 10)$2.99