Manifesto - fast video & voice recorder with instant capture, camera pause, dictaphone memos plus batch videos & audio upload to Youtube and Facebook
By Dorian Postevca
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Record instantly and voice it loudly.
Shoot video or capture audio with one tap and make it public in a click. Fully supporting iOS 8.
** Featured by Apple as New and Noteworthy**
Have you tried to instantly record a video or audio when it happens, and not seconds after? Do you want to make a bold statement and show it to the entire world right now? Have you missed something great around you lately?
With Manifesto you can:
• INSTANTLY capture video or audio just by starting the app.
• SWITCH between video and audio recording with a swipe.
• PAUSE the video and audio recording whenever you need it.
• KEEP your records organized by type, time and even location.
• SHARE your unique story or the full timeline, the simple way.
- To edit the default description of the record, click on it once.
- To display only audio or video entries, tap the category button.
- While sharing, tap twice the same toggle to select all the files.
- To change the mode and continue recording, swipe quickly at start.
- To upload audio, act the same as for video, it will be converted.
- Set the privacy setting for the record, it will be saved for future.
Bring to light the hidden stories!
What's New in Version 1.3.4
- Fully optimized for iOS 8
- Small bug fixes
Terrible!!! Zero stars if that was an option!!!
I just got this app ($4.) because my 8 year old had to do a "how to" video for school. (baking a complex recipe and if I wasn't able to pause, it would have been 30 minutes long.) It seemed to work ok...although the focus for some reason was slightly focusing and refocusing the whole time, so the video looks like it was pulsating. It wasn't exaggerated, so I ignored it...the pause button was nice (& necessary.) The HD looked nice. Then...THEN I was unable to download the video to anything! (Saved to my photos on my iPhone 5s) From there it would not transfer at all! Not to my computer via the cord, not email, message, YouTube, Vimeo, NOTHING!!! "Unreadable file" it said!!! I had to take my phone to my child's teacher and show him that my child did do the assignment...I just can't get it off of my phone. I have an appointment at the Apple Store (in 5 days!) to see if they can get it off of my phone. If they can't, my child will have to do the whole 10 minute video over again!!! (DEFINITELY on a different video app!!!)
SUPER FRUSTRATED RIGHT NOW!!!