LawStack's US Manual of Patent Examining Procedure (MPEP) in your pocket. Leave the heavy book at home. You should get this app now.
• Free trial. Extend access via in-app purchase subscription.
• Complete offline access.
• Lightning fast browsing.
• Killer full-text search.
• Email sections to friends.
• Advanced search options.
• Search results show path.
• Search highlighting.
• Saves location on application quit.
• Group 100 - Secrecy, Access, National Security, and Foreign Filing
• Group 200 - Types, Cross-Noting, and Status of Application
• Group 300 - Ownership and Assignment
• Group 400 - Representative of Inventor or Owner
• Group 500 - Receipt and Handling of Mail and Papers
• Group 600 - Parts, Form, and Content of Application
• Group 700 - Examination of Applications
• Group 800 - Restriction in Applications Filed Under 35 U.S.C. 111; Double Patenting
• Group 900 - Prior Art, Classification, and Search
• Group 1000 - Matters Decided by Various U.S. Patent and Trademark Office Officials
• Group 1100 - Statutory Invention Registration (SIR) and Pre-Grant Publication (PG Pub)
• Group 1200 - Appeal
• Group 1300 - Allowance and Issue
• Group 1400 - Correction of Patents
• Group 1500 - Design Patents
• Group 1600 - Plant Patents
• Group 1700 - Miscellaneous
• Group 1800 - Patent Cooperation Treaty
• Group 1900 - Protest
• Group 2000 - Duty of Disclosure
• Group 2100 - Patentability
• Group 2200 - Citation of Prior Art and Ex Parte Reexamination of Patents
• Group 2300 - Interference Proceedings
• Group 2400 - Biotechnology
• Group 2500 - Maintenance
• Group 2600 - Optional Inter Partes Reexamination
• Group 2700 - Patent Terms and Extensions
Comments or questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Fixed various minor user interface bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for Bar Prep
Wonderful resource as it gives you a free MPEP version that is fully searchable. Given that I may have to search across several areas to understand the question and answer choices for a single question, it's much easier to use than the USPTO version where I need to know what chapter to search in.
It's ok, so long as you don't want to highlight anything.
I enjoyed using this app at first: much easier for reading than managing PDF files. However, after highlighting a bunch of text, the app now crashes on startup, even after force quitting and restarting my iPad Mini. Now I have to go back to a PDF file and re-highlight everything all over again. Just deleted this app from my device.
Purchased the App, but now they want more
I purchased this App paying much more than average price for Apps. Now the company has switched to subscription mode asking for same price for 3 months for the content that is free online. They have now denied access to my purchased App. All they do is provide free content, and for that they are trying to charge a ridiculous amount. Extremely greedy!
- Tekk Innovations LLC
- 196.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010 - 2017 Tekk Innovations LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 1-Year Subscription $29.99
- 3-Month Subscription $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.