This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The app for taking pictures of many yous.
Have you ever wondered how to collage multiple images of yourself into one picture? ManyMe is the app for that! Just set up your device on a flat surface and start posing for your next ManyMe pic. Even if you’re home alone, you can take pictures by clapping twice or by using the timer for multiple shots. Then just let ManyMe make the collage for you.
• Fully automatic collage with many pictures of you in a single seamless image
• Take pictures when you’re alone by using the timer or simply clapping twice
• Share your ManyMe’s with friends and family in a single click
• Rule of thirds grid to help you find the best composition
• Show off your ManyMe’s right inside the app
• Edit your ManyMe’s with the internal editor
• A single universal app for all your devices
1. Find good, static, well lit scenery for your background
2. Mount the device on a firm surface (a table or a bookshelf will do the trick) so that ManyMe can clearly define your background.
3. Start posing for your ManyMe picture. Use the timer or clap twice to take a picture.
4. Now, just grab your device and your collage will be ready in moments!
5. Once you’ve created your ManyMe you can share it with friends
Note: Always place your device on a static surface when taking pictures - never hold it in your hands, and always remember to pick a static background. Sometimes you may need to find an alternative background and better lighting conditions in order to get a better picture.
iOS 6 note: If ManyMe can’t save pictures to camera roll, please switch on enable ManyMe in the privacy settings: System Settings->Privacy->Photos, turn on “ManyMe”
What’s your next ManyMe going to be? A host of yous at The Last Supper? Four yous on the Beatles’ Abbey Road cover? Let me know by contacting me or the ManyMe community:
Ivan email: email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.1
Here’s what’s new in this version:
•An editor! Now you can fix those imperfections of automated processing, check out the tutorial video.
•New memory efficient browser for our old silicon friends with low memory.
•Bug fixes, including the shameful «blackout» bug.
This app is awesome! I somehow got it to give me as many pictures without paying, I really do not know how that happened! But when I a meditating the pictures on the app, even if I surround all of them in the pink stuff, dorm will still not show up, is this just me or is everyone having these problems? One last thing, in an update, can you have the app less sensitive to movement, because I get so annoyed if I have been working for 20 minuets and I have to start all over again! But other than that, I absolutely love, love, love this app!!!!
very confusing even for someone who's been making videos for forever. it looked nice within the cool doubled pictures but it doesn't even make videos it just gets you to follow them on facebook it is the whole point.
I'd be your #1 fan, but...
Dude put a front facing cam option so I can see what I'm doing!!!1!! please
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 21, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 14.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Ivan Isaev
- © 2013 i1labs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- I like it$0.99
- It's great$2.99
- It's awesome!$9.99
- I love it$4.99