With Map Builder, you can churn out a map in record time with many Leaflet API options supported, including adding a maker and popup window. You can save the HTML file and upload it to your web server, or use the mapping part of the generated code in an existing web page. If you require a more complete map you can use the generated HTML as a boilerplate or template and then manually build in other more advanced features.
This app comes with a preloaded group of default settings and the map style set to OpenStreetMap, but you can then tweak the options to get your desired result. The Help file also includes a list of commercial and free map tile URL sources, so you can experiment to get the map looking just how you like it.
- Set the title on the map's HTML file
- Adjust the size of the map's DIV or container
- Set the initial position and zoom level of the map
- Set the zoom limits of the map
- Set zoom options (double-click, scroll wheel, etc.)
- Add an attribution to the map
- Set the map tile URL and associated options
- Add a marker to the map
- Add a popup window to the marker
- Preview instantly with Command + r
- Save your HTML map file and upload to your server
- Helpful supporting documentation with many tips
- Added dark mode support
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.