Map My Ride+ - GPS Cycling & Route Tracker
By Under Armour, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Track and map every ride with MapMyRide+. For every mile you go, you’ll get feedback and stats to help you improve your performance. Discover new workout routes and save or share your favorites, and get inspired to reach new cycling goals with a 40 million member strong community of athletes. Whether you’re a beginner on your first climb or a cycling pro, you’ll find the features and tools you need to stay on track and motivated along the way.
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
- Get audio feedback on every GPS-tracked ride and view the route you took on the map.
- Choose from over 600 different sports to keep a full log of all your activities.
- Use the Routes feature to find nearby places to ride, save your favorite paths, add new ones and share them with others.
- Enjoy an ad-free experience with MapMyRide+ and have no distractions to your training.
ANALYZE YOUR PERFORMANCE ON EVERY MILE
- Gain in-depth insights on every workout, with detailed stats including pace, distance, duration, calorie burn, elevation, and more.
- Keep an eye on your progress by reviewing your previous workouts.
- Set personal goals and adjust them as you improve with each ride.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Let your shoes do the tracking - SpeedForm® Gemini 2 Record-Equipped Shoes automatically track your activity and sync your data with your MapMyRide+ app.
- Sync your data with the hottest apps and wearables, including Garmin, Fitbit, Jawbone, and hundreds more.
- Take control of your nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
JOIN A COMMUNITY OF MORE THAN 40 MILLION ATHLETES
- Stay up-to-date with friends and motivate each other.
- Share your workouts through Facebook and Twitter.
- Join Challenges to compete with others, climb the leaderboard, and win awesome prizes.
TAKE YOUR RIDES FURTHER WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Reach your cycling goal with a personal training plan which adapts dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor and analyze your Heart Rate zones to adjust your training based on your goal.
- Create custom splits based on the distance you want to track.
- Access additional premium features on MapMyRide.com
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapMyRide+ is powered by Under Armour Connected Fitness – the world’s largest health and fitness community. The complete suite of Under Armour apps, built to empower healthy and active lifestyles, includes UA Record, MapMyFitness, Endomondo, and MyFitnessPal.
What's New in Version 17.7.1
We’re always working on keeping our features up to date so that you get the most from all your workouts. To make sure you never miss an update, go to Settings -> iTunes & App Store -> Automatic Downloads and turn on Updates.
We hope you enjoy!
Love this App
I've been a Map My Ride app cyclist user since 2012 when I purchased my first road bike. I love how there are leader boards, breaks down and analyzes your workout, gives you live tracking, and voice prompts which are customizable. However-if I have one complaint, it's that the category of climbs aren't shown in the analyzation of your workout. Please-please-please-PLEASE add this feature in your next update. I'd love to know if I just completed a CAT 4,3,2,1 or HC climb. Currently, there is no way to do this in the app. You have to log on via computer to see :/
When the app works, it works well. Most of the time I have the tracking functions turn off when pop-ups come out, which is very annoying. I still like to use the app to personally track my workouts, but don't really rely on it. When I asked for help once the company told me I should upgrade – a poor answer in my opinion.
Really like this app
I use this every time I walk or ride bike. It's accurate and reliable. It's fun to watch the miles accumulate on the dashboard. I also appreciate the audio updates with pace every mile.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 14, 2017
- Version: 17.7.1
- Size: 238 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Under Armour, Inc.
- © 2015, MapMyFitness Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Monthly MVP$5.99
- Annual MVP$29.99
- Annual MVP$29.99
- Monthly MVP$5.99