Map My Ride+ by Under Armour
By Under Armour, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Track and map every ride with MapMyRide+. For every mile you go, you’ll get feedback and stats to help you improve your performance. Discover new workout routes and save or share your favorites, and get inspired to reach new cycling goals with a 40 million member strong community of athletes. Whether you’re a beginner on your first climb or a cycling pro, you’ll find the features and tools you need to stay on track and motivated along the way.
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
- Get audio feedback on every GPS-tracked ride and view the route you took on the map.
- Choose from over 600 different sports to keep a full log of all your activities.
- Use the Routes feature to find nearby places to ride, save your favorite paths, add new ones and share them with others.
- Enjoy an ad-free experience with MapMyRide+ and have no distractions to your training.
ANALYZE YOUR PERFORMANCE ON EVERY MILE
- Gain in-depth insights on every workout, with detailed stats including pace, distance, duration, calorie burn, elevation, and more.
- Keep an eye on your progress by reviewing your previous workouts.
- Set personal goals and adjust them as you improve with each ride.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Let your shoes do the tracking - SpeedForm® Gemini 2 Record-Equipped Shoes automatically track your activity and sync your data with your MapMyRide+ app.
- Sync your data with the hottest apps and wearables, including Garmin, Fitbit, Jawbone, and hundreds more.
- Take control of your nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
JOIN A COMMUNITY OF MORE THAN 40 MILLION ATHLETES
- Stay up-to-date with friends and motivate each other.
- Share your workouts through Facebook and Twitter.
- Join Challenges to compete with others, climb the leaderboard, and win awesome prizes.
TAKE YOUR RIDES FURTHER WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Reach your cycling goal with a personal training plan which adapts dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor and analyze your Heart Rate zones to adjust your training based on your goal.
- Create custom splits based on the distance you want to track.
- Access additional premium features on MapMyRide.com
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapMyRide+ is powered by Under Armour Connected Fitness – the world’s largest health and fitness community. The complete suite of Under Armour apps, built to empower healthy and active lifestyles, includes UA Record, MapMyFitness, Endomondo, and MyFitnessPal.
What's New in Version 17.12.2
- Apple Watch UX - We reduced the lag experienced on the Apple Watch and fixed a Health app pop up bug.
- Notes can now be edited when you edit your workout
- Delay Start Timer now works while the phone is locked
- A paused or finished workout stays paused/finished when backgrounded
- Recent activity types listed more accurately reflect the most recent activities you've logged
- Reduced crash rate while selecting routes, taking photos, finding friends, checking your notification inbox, viewing challenges
- Photos load faster
- More streamlined navigation and cleaner home screen
- Improved login flow
Keeps getting turned off in my pocket, except for thy, nice app.
Add too many features, ruin a great app.
This used to be a 5-star app and I wrote a review that said so. App used to work great, but since one of the last couple of updates, it loses workouts. To save a workout you click to pause, then click and hold to finish, but then you have to click to save which seems to be an unnecessary step and it seems to be where the app fails when it doesn’t save a workout. Why not auto-save on the click and hold? And then there are the times you start a workout, put your phone in your pocket and when you get back, you discover that it paused immediately after you started it and recorded no data. Maybe having a separate pause button? Or, better yet, find a better app.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 15, 2017
- Version: 17.12.2
- Size: 240 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Under Armour, Inc.
- © 2017 Under Armour Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Monthly MVP$5.99
- Annual MVP$29.99
- Annual MVP$29.99
- Monthly MVP$5.99