Map My Ride - GPS Cycling & Route Tracker
By Under Armour
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Track and map every ride with MapMyRide. For every mile you go, you’ll get feedback and stats to help you improve your performance. Discover new workout routes and save or share your favorites, and get inspired to reach new cycling goals with a 40 million member strong community of athletes. Whether you’re a beginner on your first climb or a cycling pro, you’ll find the features and tools you need to stay on track and motivated along the way.
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
- Get audio feedback on every GPS-tracked ride and view the route you took on the map.
- Choose from over 600 different sports to keep a full log of all your activities.
- Use the Routes feature to find nearby places to ride, save your favorite paths, add new ones and share them with others.
ANALYZE YOUR PERFORMANCE ON EVERY MILE
- Gain in-depth insights on every workout, with detailed stats including pace, distance, duration, calorie burn, elevation, and more.
- Keep an eye on your progress by reviewing your previous workouts.
- Set personal goals and adjust them as you improve with each ride.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Let your shoes do the tracking - SpeedForm® Gemini 2 Record-Equipped Shoes automatically track your activity and sync your data with your MapMyRide app.
- Sync your data with the hottest apps and wearables, including Garmin, Fitbit, Jawbone, and hundreds more.
- Take control of your nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
JOIN A COMMUNITY OF MORE THAN 40 MILLION ATHLETES
- Stay up-to-date with friends and motivate each other.
- Share your workouts through Facebook and Twitter.
- Join Challenges to compete with others, climb the leaderboard, and win awesome prizes.
TAKE YOUR RIDES FURTHER WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Reach your cycling goal with a personal training plan which adapts dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor and analyze your Heart Rate zones to adjust your training based on your goal.
- Keep distractions to your training to a minimum with no ads.
- Create custom splits based on the distance you want to track.
- Access additional premium features on MapMyRide.com
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapMyRide is powered by Under Armour Connected Fitness – the world’s largest health and fitness community. The complete suite of Under Armour apps, built to empower healthy and active lifestyles, includes UA Record, MapMyFitness, Endomondo, and MyFitnessPal.
What's New in Version 16.12.1
This update introduces Notifications, a quick way to see the most relevant content in the app in one place. Easily get updates on things like friend requests, Challenge invites, reminders, mentions, and achievements.
It also introduces a new feature that ties weather conditions to your workouts. MVP users get the full picture, with temperature, wind speed, and more.
We hope you enjoy!
Love riding with this app as it well, maps my ride. Hate how it doesn't automatically calculate or remove breaks. I'll explain you go for a ride and 3 miles in you stop for a break or a red light, or a kitten crossing the road (you get the idea) the app will not deduct said break from your ride time and when it calculates the average speed of your ride it give you a number that is not accurate. As it decided the distance by the overall time of your ride including, you guessed it this 5 - 15 minutes breaks you might have taken. This should not be too difficult to do since they have access to your GPS coordinates throughout your ride just remove the time when the athlete was standing still for over 30 seconds or so. This is the only downside of using this app everything else works great. Hope they address this issue in an app update soon.
Mostly enjoy the app except the challenges
I enjoy the app and use it all the time. My only issue is how when you look at the leader board for challenges to see if you are even close to how others are doing. It is demotivating to look at and try to figure out how someone averages 84 miles per day in a running challenge. Not sure how that's possible for even a professional athlete to run that. Wish people could be honest about it and just do the challenge. Is a 200 under armor gift card really worth cheating yourself. MapMyRide and the challenge promoters need to start weeding out the dishonesty through verification. It would be more motivating to others if they could actually see realistic numbers on the leader board.
👍🏻4 years using and still "Best In Class" 👍🏻
I've been using MMR for 3 years and I can say that it is a SOLID choice. It has been stabilized and tweaked over those years and - except for the advertising and such - it is a pleasure to use. All functions are well designed. Highlights include "coaching" for pace, speed, (or just time, distance, and avg. speed notices), good integration with iOS (hands free, Siri voice commands, etc), many GPS options and last, but not least, good integration with the many apps and devices out there (I use Garmin, Mio, MFP, Withings, and all work fine). I've used Strava and a couple other GPS apps for bikes and MMR is the best.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 21, 2016
- Version: 16.12.1
- Size: 161 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: MapMyFitness
- © 2015, MapMyFitness Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Monthly MVP$5.99
- Annual MVP$29.99