Map My Run+ by Under Armour
By Under Armour, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Track and map every run with MapMyRun+ with no ads to distract you. Get feedback and stats to improve your performance, discover the best running routes, save and share your favorites, and get inspired to reach new running goals with a community of over 50 million runners. Whether you’re a beginner looking to log your first mile or a seasoned runner, you’ll find the features and tools you need to stay on track and motivated along the way.
- Named Top 10 Apps for Runners by The Guardian
- Featured in the NY Times, TechCrunch, Wired, & TIME
- Voted Best Running App Readers' Choice on About.com
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
- Log over 600+ activities with the largest selection of activity types, including: running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga, and more.
- Get audio feedback on every GPS-tracked run, with customizable voice feedback for stats like pace, route, distance, calories, and elevation.
- Connect with 400+ devices to import and analyze all your data in one place.
- Add your running shoes and track mileage with Gear Tracker. Get notified when it’s time for a new pair and avoid injuries.
- Use Routes to find nearby places to run, save your favorite paths, add new ones, and share them with others.
- Enjoy an ad-free experience with MapMyRun+ and have no distractions to your training.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Track your runs with the Apple Watch app and view your progress at a glance.
- Let your shoes do the tracking with UA Record Equipped connected shoes that automatically track your runs and sync your data with your MapMyRun+ app.
- Sync your data with the hottest apps and wearables, including Apple Health, Apple Watch, Garmin, Fitbit, Jawbone, and more.
- Take control of your nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
- See what your friends and others around the world are doing on your Activity Feed. There’s always someone there to motivate you.
- Get social and share your workouts on Facebook and Twitter.
- Join Challenges to compete with others, climb the leaderboard, and win awesome prizes.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Become a premium member for an ad-free experience with special features
- Get Training Plans and reach your running goals (e.g., 5K, 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon) with personal training plans that adapt dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor & analyze your Heart Rate zones to adjust your training based on your goal.
- Set a target for your run and stay on track with audio coach updates, including pace, distance, duration, calories & more.
- Use Live Tracking to share your real-time running location and give loved ones peace of mind.
- Access additional premium features on MapMyRun.com
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapMyRun+ is part of the world’s largest digital health & fitness community, Under Armour Connected Fitness, which includes UA Record, MapMyFitness, Endomondo, & MyFitnessPal. These apps were built to empower healthy and active lifestyles with one mission – to make you better.
What's New in Version 17.11.0
- Support for iPhone X
- Improved gestures make it easier to expand stats during a workout
- Enhancements for Under Armour Connected Footwear including new messaging that makes it easy to see the moment your shoes are connected
- Workout Guide for Under Armour Connected Footwear to help you understand your stats and make the most of your workouts
Love this app
I have been using MMR for over 4 years now, and I love it.
I have had many watches fail me, but MMR has always been there to back me up and give me my stats. And I love the stats. It’s all about the numbers. 😉👍🏼
My only wish is to be able to see my pace through the whole mile, especially with a speed/ recovery workout. I know there’s the graph, but for a winter runner, who’s phone is in the pocket so it stays warm, I can’t access those numbers while running, and am always curious if I hit goal or not.
Thanks for this great tool, and for all of the cool challenges you also bring. Love you vs the year. Great people supporting great people.
On to more great fitness, thanks for being there and growing with me Map My Run!
Community Section ???
I have used MapMyRun since 2011, it has come long ways since but I don’t quite understand the “Community “ tab that MapMyFitness doesn’t have. There should be an option out of this tab because or third in in the tabs display. I’m really thinking about getting rid of MapMyRun app because I really want to see my workouts and maybe a friends workout.
Been using this since it came out on the market years ago. I’ve used both Garmin and FitBit and this is THE ONLY app I know I can rely on. The other two flake out on me. I can ALWAYS bank on Map My Run to work every time.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 22, 2017
- Version: 17.11.0
- Size: 244 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Under Armour, Inc.
- © 2017 Under Armour Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Monthly MVP$5.99
- Annual MVP$29.99
- Annual MVP$29.99
- Monthly MVP$5.99