Map My Run - GPS Running & Workout Tracker
By Under Armour
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Track and map every run with MapMyRun. For every mile you go, you’ll get feedback and stats to help you improve your performance. Discover new workout routes and save or share your favorites, and get inspired to reach new running goals with a 40 million member strong community of runners. Whether you’re a beginner looking to log your first mile or a seasoned runner, you’ll find the features and tools you need to stay on track and motivated along the way.
- Named one of the 10 best lifestyle iPhone apps of all time by Mashable
- Featured in the NY Times, TechCrunch, Wired, and TIME
- Voted Best Running App Readers' Choice on About.com
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
- Get audio feedback on every GPS-tracked run and view the route you took on the map.
- Choose from over 600 different sports to keep a full log of all your activities.
- Use the Routes feature to find nearby places to run, save your favorite paths, add new ones and share them with others.
ANALYZE YOUR PERFORMANCE ON EVERY MILE
- Gain in-depth insights on every workout, with detailed stats including pace, distance, duration, calorie burn, elevation, and more.
- Keep an eye on your progress by reviewing your previous workouts.
- Set personal goals and adjust them as you improve with each run.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Let your shoes do the tracking - SpeedForm® Gemini 2 Record-Equipped Running Shoes automatically track your runs and sync your data with your MapMyRun app.
- Sync your data with the hottest apps and wearables, including Apple Watch, Garmin, Fitbit, Jawbone, and hundreds more.
- Take control of your nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
JOIN A COMMUNITY OF MORE THAN 40 MILLION RUNNERS
- Stay up-to-date with friends and motivate each other.
- Share your workouts through Facebook and Twitter.
- Join Challenges to compete with others, climb the leaderboard, and win awesome prizes.
TAKE YOUR RUNS FURTHER WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Reach your running goal with a personal training plan which adapts dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor and analyze your Heart Rate zones to adjust your training based on your goal.
- Keep distractions to your training to a minimum with no ads.
- Create custom splits based on the distance you want to track.
- Access additional premium features on MapMyRun.com
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapMyRun is powered by Under Armour Connected Fitness – the world’s largest health and fitness community. The complete suite of Under Armour apps, built to empower healthy and active lifestyles, includes UA Record, MapMyFitness, Endomondo, and MyFitnessPal.
What's New in Version 16.12.1
This update introduces Notifications, a quick way to see the most relevant content in the app in one place. Easily get updates on things like friend requests, Challenge invites, reminders, mentions, and achievements.
It also introduces a new feature that ties weather conditions to your workouts. MVP users get the full picture, with temperature, wind speed, and more.
We hope you enjoy!
Please buy it if you want to better yourself
Im 16 years old and am deciding to turn my life around by eating healthy and exercising. I play football and my speed is my weakness. I lift on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays with the team during the first block of the school day. My friend who is very fit and in shape gave me a plan to start eating right and to help me lose weight, he told me to start running 1-2 miles a day. THIS. IS. THE. APP. YOU. WANT. If you want to better yourself and track your progress, use this app. This is my second run and i have to tell whoever is reading this that i have noticed a difference already thanks to this app. When you're running, after every mile it will talk over your music for 4-5 seconds and say (in a lovely ladies voice) "Distance: ____ mile(s), Time:____ minutes, ___ seconds,... " the ... is it saying your pace, i myself just got back from a run so im a little exhausted but in short, DOWNLOAD THIS APP! it helps you dont need to pay a cent for anyhing if you dont want and it only asks you to pay if you click on something like the Map Genius, which is an MVP feature that i dont need since i got my route.
Good run tracker - but still some bugs
I have been using MapMyRun for a little more than a year now as my core running App. During the run, it is compatible with Pandora or iTunes, tracking my progress, and only cutting in every mile to give a verbal update. After the run, it sends updates to my friends who can comment. This is motivating! My favorite feature is also the one with the most problems; Courses. The courses are fixed parts of the run that are automatically tracked and you can compare your efforts to other users, and try to reach the "course record". Unfortunately the app has not recorded my courses almost as many times as it has. This can be frustrating when trying to see how you are progressing on a particular course. It is also challenging to go back and look at prior courses as well. If they could improve this one feature, I would be happy to give this app 5 stars.
Excellent app, great features
This is an excellent app for running or walking. I haven't tried it for other exercises yet, but it looks like it has a TON to choose from. I've used the app several times and there seem to be no glitches. It has never crashed on me. I'm using an iPhone 5, so not the latest and it still seems to be optimized.
Features I Love:
--integrated music - i don't have to switch apps to control music, it's all there
--it tells you distance and splits as you're running. You don't have to wait til the end of the run to see splits. This feature alone has improved my split time to almost a minute faster.
--social: i can see my friends' workouts and like or comment on them within the app. It's great bc I don't have to broadcast my workouts on facebook like i'm bragging just to include my friends. Only those friends who are also into working out are involved, which is cool.
--interface is easy to figure out and setup was simple and intuitive.
--so far this app seems to be more accurate than other apps regarding distance and pace. Other apps i've used were sometimes up to a half mile off.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 22, 2016
- Version: 16.12.1
- Size: 164 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: MapMyFitness
- © 2015, MapMyFitness Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Monthly MVP$5.99
- Annual MVP$29.99