Map My Walk+ - GPS Walking & Step Tracker
By Under Armour
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Track and map every walk with MapMyWalk+. For every mile you go, you’ll get feedback and stats to help you improve your performance. Discover new workout routes and save or share your favorites, and get inspired to reach new walking goals with a 40 million member strong community of athletes. Whether you’re a beginner on your first long walk or a pro, you’ll find the features and tools you need to stay on track and motivated along the way.
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
- Get audio feedback on every GPS-tracked walk and view the route you took on the map.
- Choose from over 600 different sports to keep a full log of all your activities.
- Use the Routes feature to find nearby places to walk, save your favorite paths, add new ones and share them with others.
- Enjoy an ad-free experience with MapMyWalk+ and have no distractions to your training.
ANALYZE YOUR PERFORMANCE ON EVERY MILE
- Gain in-depth insights on every workout, with detailed stats including pace, distance, duration, calorie burn, elevation, and more.
- Keep an eye on your progress by reviewing your previous workouts.
- Set personal goals and adjust them as you improve with each walk.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Let your shoes do the tracking - SpeedForm® Gemini 2 Record-Equipped Shoes automatically track your activity and sync your data with your MapMyWalk app.
- Sync your data with the hottest apps and wearables, including Garmin, Fitbit, Jawbone, and hundreds more.
- Take control of your nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
JOIN A COMMUNITY OF MORE THAN 40 MILLION ATHLETES
- Stay up-to-date with friends and motivate each other.
- Share your workouts through Facebook and Twitter.
- Join Challenges to compete with others, climb the leaderboard, and win awesome prizes.
TAKE YOUR WALKS FURTHER WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Reach your walking goal with a personal training plan which adapts dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor and analyze your Heart Rate zones to adjust your training based on your goal.
- Create custom splits based on the distance you want to track.
- Access additional premium features on MapMyWalk.com
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapMyWalk+ is powered by Under Armour Connected Fitness – the world’s largest health and fitness community. The complete suite of Under Armour apps, built to empower healthy and active lifestyles, includes UA Record, MapMyFitness, Endomondo, and MyFitnessPal.
What's New in Version 16.12.1
This update introduces Notifications, a quick way to see the most relevant content in the app in one place. Easily get updates on things like friend requests, Challenge invites, reminders, mentions, and achievements.
It also introduces a new feature that ties weather conditions to your workouts. MVP users get the full picture, with temperature, wind speed, and more.
We hope you enjoy!
Seems to do what's advertised.
Only used a few times, but seems to be an efficient way to track your activity. Not entirely clear to me what advantage the paid version provides. Will report back...
Also, you not only need to turn on location services (duh), but also need to allow the app to access by going to it at the bottom of the Settings page.
I recommend this for everyone who walks or needs to walk.
Been using this for years now... Great at tracking my random walks (hikes, jogs, bike rides)! Works well with other apps. Makes setting step distance for devices like Fitbit very easy.
It's great at motivating you, keeping you motivated, and motivating your friends.
Map my Walk
Kay Simandl -I really like this app - I like keeping track of my walks and get encouragement as my miles accumulate; I like the monthly reports. Also like the feature that tells me what I did one year ago. What I did a year ago is a little harder than last year but I do it. Thanks!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Dec 22, 2016
- Version: 16.12.1
- Size: 162 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: MapMyFitness
- © 2015, MapMyFitness Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Monthly MVP$5.99
- Annual MVP$29.99