Map My Walk - GPS Walking & Step Tracker
By Under Armour
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Track and map every walk with MapMyWalk. For every mile you go, you’ll get feedback and stats to help you improve your performance. Discover new workout routes and save or share your favorites, and get inspired to reach new walking goals with a 40 million member strong community of athletes. Whether you’re a beginner on your first long walk or a pro, you’ll find the features and tools you need to stay on track and motivated along the way.
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
- Get audio feedback on every GPS-tracked walk and view the route you took on the map.
- Choose from over 600 different sports to keep a full log of all your activities.
- Use the Routes feature to find nearby places to walk, save your favorite paths, add new ones and share them with others.
ANALYZE YOUR PERFORMANCE ON EVERY MILE
- Gain in-depth insights on every workout, with detailed stats including pace, distance, duration, calorie burn, elevation, and more.
- Keep an eye on your progress by reviewing your previous workouts.
- Set personal goals and adjust them as you improve with each walk.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Let your shoes do the tracking - SpeedForm® Gemini 2 Record-Equipped Shoes automatically track your activity and sync your data with your MapMyWalk app.
- Sync your data with the hottest apps and wearables, including Garmin, Fitbit, Jawbone, and hundreds more.
- Take control of your nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
JOIN A COMMUNITY OF MORE THAN 40 MILLION ATHLETES
- Stay up-to-date with friends and motivate each other.
- Share your workouts through Facebook and Twitter.
- Join Challenges to compete with others, climb the leaderboard, and win awesome prizes.
TAKE YOUR WALKS FURTHER WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Reach your walking goal with a personal training plan which adapts dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor and analyze your Heart Rate zones to adjust your training based on your goal.
- Keep distractions to your training to a minimum with no ads.
- Create custom splits based on the distance you want to track.
- Access additional premium features on MapMyWalk.com
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapMyWalk is powered by Under Armour Connected Fitness – the world’s largest health and fitness community. The complete suite of Under Armour apps, built to empower healthy and active lifestyles, includes UA Record, MapMyFitness, Endomondo, and MyFitnessPal.
What's New in Version 16.12.1
This update introduces Notifications, a quick way to see the most relevant content in the app in one place. Easily get updates on things like friend requests, Challenge invites, reminders, mentions, and achievements.
It also introduces a new feature that ties weather conditions to your workouts. MVP users get the full picture, with temperature, wind speed, and more.
We hope you enjoy!
Tracking and motivation
I used this app last year and was walking a couple of miles daily before work. Lost weight and felt great. Stopped when my road was under construction. This spring, I started back, only to find I was very out of breath. After stress tests, heart catheters, cat scans, etc. I had an aortal valve and Aorta replaced! It's been 24 days since the surgery and I just completed a mile and a half. Could have kept going! Anyway, the app is nice for keepin up with the miles and pace!
Update: it's January 15, still using the app to keep up with heart rates and bike rides on the way to recovery. Have had several weeks of 50 miles on the bike and lots of steps walked. Thanks Under Armor, and Map My Walk
Use it with My Fitness Pal...
Both apps have been extremely helpful. I have lost 12 lbs., but sometimes this app goes crazy and the gps is all over the place. Also, three times now it announces that I've hit 3 point whatever miles and I turn it off and it logs fewer miles than I actually completed. I do the same walk everyday so you would think it would log the same mileage everyday but it doesn't, so pay attention in the beginning. For free, who cares?
One of my favorite apps
I'm a big outdoor walker and I love to just walk in all kinds of places. Sometimes it's on a path through the woods and sometimes I just put on my shoes and head out the door with no particular plan. This app basically tracks me, gives me feedback along the way, and lets me know how far I've gone and how long it took me. Plus it can save my path so I can follow it another day. What else could you want? Love it!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Dec 22, 2016
- Version: 16.12.1
- Size: 162 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: MapMyFitness
- © 2015, MapMyFitness, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Monthly MVP$5.99
- Annual MVP$29.99