The most powerful and versatile tool for viewing and editing custom maps, surveying, editing or managing mass of your geography or travel data.
● You can use Map Plus as a professional GIS tool for geographic data gathering, editing, measuring, cartography, surveying, planning, online/offline viewing and many other management.
● You can also use Map Plus to help your outdoor activities and global travels, for trip planning, offline map downloading, track/photo/video recording, or sharing memories with friends.
Besides common map features such as locating, searching, Map Plus has many more special:
● Supports importing offline map files such as MBTiles.
● Supports both EPSG:4326 and Web Mercator (EPSG:3857) for raster maps; Supports offset maps using China GCJ-02 datum.
● Importing and exporting KML/KMZ files with full styles, extended data and "gx" extension support.
● Importing and exporting GIS vector files, such as SHP, TAB, GEOJSON, GML/GZ with all EPSG projections/CRS. (using GDAL)
● Importing/Exporting AutoCAD DXF files with blocks, mtext, xdata and affine transformation support for coordinates mapping.
● Importing files of CSV, GDB, MPS, WPT, EVT, PLT, PNT, RTE, etc.
● On-map Editing with Drag-Drop and Magnetic Snap support for all places, tracks, lines, polygons, circles, rectangles, text overlays, etc.
● GPS Track Recording with auto-recovery, custom time zone and background mode support.
● Path Following with voice guidance for own lines/tracks or searched out direction routes.
● Displaying photos and videos on the map based on locations.
● Managing mass data with multi-level folders, layers, bulk operations, shortcuts, tags and fuzzy searches. Advanced Search supports expressions and property conditions.
● Using Feature Class for bulk editing and managing on similar (same kind) features and layers all together. Supports bulk Attributes Merge and Link Relationship Building between features of different classes.
● Conditional Style, Script Property and Expression provide dynamic content of rendering, attributes and text labels.
● Customizable pop-up panel for selecting items on the map with HTML, JS and CSS support to make your own forms, layout and rich-formatted content.
● Displaying coordinates in MGRS or UTM.
● Photo Markup enables you to add arrows, texts, shapes, icons and free-hand draws to a photo.
● Browser Access enables you to upload and view data from a web browser on PC/Mac within a Wi-Fi network, or play slideshow on your TV for travel photos.
● Sharing or transferring data via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, iCloud, SMS, Email, QR codes, Open-In, AirDrop or many other ways.
● Backup & Restore function helps you backup/restore data to/from files or iCloud easily.
● Many more fantastic and free functions could not be fully listed here, such as Guide Mark, Arrival Notification, Photo Mode, Map Level Adjust, Custom Icons, Photo/Video Attachments, Image Overlay, Text Overlay, Fast Editing, Distance/Perimeter/Area Measuring, Custom Time Zone, etc.
+ Fixes the bug that the startup-repair not work after set in iOS Settings.
+ Fixes the bug that the app hangs while picking a folder from a huge number of folders.
+ Other bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I use this app principally to view georeferenced maps while out mapping in the field and can easily overlay Topo and geo maps, and while using my built in GPS unit on my IPad can precisely locate myself. Overall a great map for dropping pin locations and attach photos such that they are GPS referenced. However, my only complaint is the line drawing functionality. If developers could add a line drawing function that is more organic, such as using your finger to draw the line, that’d be a great add. If better line drawing functionality would be incorporated, it would make it such a great mapping app. As it stands, it is a great tool if you have referenced maps to use in the field or trying to plan transects without lugging around numerous paper maps.
Best gis app on ios
The most usefull apps for gis,, would be very usefull if table editing feature is added,,
It does it all
I upgraded and it's worth every penny. Import and export no problem. Tracks and points no problem. Tons of customization. As someone what said there's a learning curve and clearly labeled buttons would fix that but alas it's 2018 and clearly labeled buttons are out of fashion every where.
- Miocool Inc.
- 58.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015-2018, Duwei Technology Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Full-Function Package $19.99
- Enhanced Map $0.99
- Enhanced Format $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.