The most powerful and versatile tool for viewing and editing custom maps, surveying, editing or managing mass of your geography or travel data.
● You can use Map Plus as a professional GIS tool for geographic data gathering, editing, measuring, cartography, surveying, planning, online/offline viewing and many other management.
● You can also use Map Plus to help your outdoor activities and global travels, for trip planning, offline map downloading, track/photo/video recording, or sharing memories with friends.
Besides common map features such as locating, searching, Map Plus has many more special:
● Supports importing offline map files such as MBTiles.
● Supports both EPSG:4326 and Web Mercator (EPSG:3857) for raster maps; Supports offset maps using China GCJ-02 datum.
● Importing and exporting KML/KMZ files with full styles, extended data and "gx" extension support.
● Importing and exporting GIS vector files, such as SHP, TAB, GEOJSON, GML/GZ with all EPSG projections/CRS. (using GDAL)
● Importing/Exporting AutoCAD DXF files with blocks, mtext, xdata and affine transformation support for coordinates mapping.
● Importing files of CSV, GDB, MPS, WPT, EVT, PLT, PNT, RTE, etc.
● On-map Editing with Drag-Drop and Magnetic Snap support for all places, tracks, lines, polygons, circles, rectangles, text overlays, etc.
● GPS Track Recording with auto-recovery, custom time zone and background mode support.
● Path Following with voice guidance for own lines/tracks or searched out direction routes.
● Displaying photos and videos on the map based on locations.
● Managing mass data with multi-level folders, layers, bulk operations, shortcuts, tags and fuzzy searches. Advanced Search supports expressions and property conditions.
● Using Feature Class for bulk editing and managing on similar (same kind) features and layers all together. Supports bulk Attributes Merge and Link Relationship Building between features of different classes.
● Conditional Style, Script Property and Expression provide dynamic content of rendering, attributes and text labels.
● Customizable pop-up panel for selecting items on the map with HTML, JS and CSS support to make your own forms, layout and rich-formatted content.
● Street views for worldwide cities, including most cities in China.
● Displaying coordinates in MGRS or UTM.
● Photo Markup enables you to add arrows, texts, shapes, icons and free-hand draws to a photo.
● Browser Access enables you to upload, view and edit data from a web browser on PC/Mac within a Wi-Fi network, or play slideshow on your TV for travel photos.
● Sharing or transferring data via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, iCloud, SMS, Email, QR codes, Open-In, AirDrop or many other ways.
● Backup & Restore function helps you backup/restore data to/from files or iCloud easily.
● Many more fantastic and free functions could not be fully listed here, such as Guide Mark, Arrival Notification, Photo Mode, Map Level Adjust, Custom Icons, Photo/Video Attachments, Image Overlay, Text Overlay, Fast Editing, Distance/Perimeter/Area Measuring, Custom Time Zone, etc.
+ Shows the altitude and direction information in the EXIF panel of an image's fullscreen preview.
+ Adjusts some on-map button menus.
+ Adjusts search related APIs.
+ Adjusts map center indicator's position and appearance.
+ Other optimizations and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing! But there’s a learning curve
I almost gave up on this app before I realized it’s potential but I’m glad I didn’t. I was looking for an app that could pick up where google fell short and I found that and more with this program. Still, I feel like I am barely scratching the surface of what this app can do. I think it would be a very good investment if the developer were to invest more heavily into the tutorials - perhaps geared toward material that is not too challenging to those of us that have absolutely no background in IT, programming, coding, etc. I had this app for almost a year before I actually used it and almost never tried to use it again because of the difficulty I was having with the learning curve. I still probably only know how to use about a quarter of its functions once I buckled down and read the tutorial that is offered online, though I would be lying if I said it wasn’t a challenge. Some of the information on there is quite advanced.
Developers: I suggest investing in a video tutorial series in addition to your online tutorial. I think the customer base would benefit greatly if they offered a video tutorial. This would lessen the chance of some folks getting frustrated and never getting far enough along to really see what this app can do.
Oh, and THANK YOU for this app. What a god send!!!
By far, the most advanced iOS mapping app.
For basic use this app works fairly well right out of the box. It includes a nice feature that reads the tags from your photos and plots them on your map. Where this app really shines though is in its more advanced features. It allows for layering of online maps and downloaded MBTiles while supporting various projections. GPX and shapefile layers are easy to add as well. It’s layering and drawing capabilities are more like a desktop app like QGIS than a mobile app. Nothing seems to be as powerful and stable. Out of the box Gaia has more maps available and its features are more accessible. However, if you need more control and have your own data sources this incredible app from China can’t be beat.
I just tried out this app with a overlay of a excavation site , I’m impressed how well this app works . I’m a GPS supervisor for a excavation company that uses gps dozers for location and grade control and this app should allow project managers and owner to come on site and know exactly where the machines are working as they drive through site . The thing I would like to see with app , is that the screen moves in same direction is you travel . Maybe it already has this feature ,but I could not find in settings . As I said I’m new to this app , still learning what it can and cannot do .
Thanks for using. In order to move screen with your current location, please turning on locating first > select the current position marker on the map, and tap the "center" button to toggle "Auto Center" mode, or "rotate" button to toggle the "Auto Rotate" mode. More usages plz refer to the online manual or contact us for direct support.
- Miocool Inc.
- 53.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015-2018, Duwei Technology Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Full-Function Package $19.99
- Enhanced Map $0.99
- Enhanced Format $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.