By Kai Game
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MapBooker provide you easy way to collect latitude/longitude through iOS Location Service and report back plain text,text file,MS Excel(xls) to email.
This app initially made for my consult company to collect Lat/Lon of mass number of location.
- Save location name, latitude and longitude by drag-and-drop pin and easy to edit.
- Easy switch map type road map, satellite, hybrid (double check).
- Organize location list by collect date.
- Able to export list by date or range of date.
- Export plain text,text file,MS Excel(xls) to email.
Ehh... No app support
I wish I could contact the developer of this app, but there is NO INFORMATION on how to do it.
With that being said... Mr. Developer... If you are reading this... You need to publish a contact email address.
Ok... Time to review the app.
The app is cumbersome. Yes... You are allowed to save a (1) pin to a map... Create a custom label for and recall it at the main menu... But that is it. It needs show more than on pin at a time.
The app uses APPLE MAPS only. Two complaints...
1) I wish I could choose between Apple, Google, OpenStreet and Bing maps.
2) Apple maps (default map) are a bit buggy when viewed through this app. Example... Save a pin anywhere on the map... Exit to the main menu... Tap on the recently saved pin... The app will then redirect itself back to the map, but there will be NO MAP on the screen. This is due to the default zoom level (high setting) set within the app.
App is almost usable. Great excel output for all pins made, but no way to clear large numbers of pins created except via delete/reinstall. Also a 30ish limit on input characters. Close but no cigar
- Category: Utilities
- Released: Mar 20, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 3.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Thosapol Sangkasub
- © 2012 Thosapol Sangkasub
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.