Mapillary street-level imagery
By Mapillary AB
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Mapillary is a street-level imagery platform powered by collaboration and computer vision. By allowing anyone to capture images anywhere as often as needed we can create 3D views of places and detect and extract map data from the images. The images will help people explore new places, map editors to create better maps and cities and local governments to continue to develop our urban environments.
CAPTURE YOUR OWN IMAGES
Use your phone’s camera, an action camera or a 360° camera to collect images. You can capture while driving, biking or walking. Upload your images to the Mapillary map. With computer vision, Mapillary will create 3D views and detect map data.
Use the map to find and look at places. All images are available to enhance maps and geospatial datasets.
EXTRACT MAP DATA
Get the view from the ground to enhance maps and geospatial datasets. Employ Mapillary's computer vision and machine learning to build better maps.
In the Mapillary community, everyone is contributing and benefiting with help from each other. Collectively we are visualizing the world with simple tools and little effort. Get involved!
Note: Photos are processed with privacy preserving blurring using face detection and license plate detection.
What's New in Version 4.8.11
- Fixed a bug where the app would become unresponsive if large amounts of data were saved on the main thread
- Improved documentation for external cameras
- OSM login is handled inside the app instead of redirecting to Safari
- Camera UI fixes for iPhone 5/5s/SE
- General UI fixes for iPhone X (let us know if you find something that looks weird)
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Nov 14, 2017
- Version: 4.8.11
- Size: 63.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Estonian, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Mapillary AB
- © 2013-2017 Mapillary AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.