• Maplets is the most comprehensive offline map app on the app store, with over 2 million map downloads by our users! •
• More than 10,000 maps in the US and worldwide including Yosemite, New York Subway, London Tube, Yellowstone, Grand Canyon, State Parks, and more. •
Maplets is the perfect compliment to Google Maps: You can download and store maps of national parks, state parks, metro, subway, bike maps, ski resorts, college campuses, zoos, theme parks and more! In addition, this is an iPhone and iPad universal app so there's no need to purchase the app separately for all your devices.
You do not need to purchase the more specific maplets apps such as Bike Maps or Metro Maps if you already own the full version. Maplets has access to the entire database of maps.
Please visit http://www.mobilemaplets.com/places to see a list of all available maps. Here are some examples:
P R E S S
▶ Selected by WIRED App Guide as one of the “Outstanding Apps” in the Productivity category and rated it “Buy It Now”
▶ Featured by Apple in 'Apps for the Great Outdoors' and one of the Staff Favourites
NATIONAL and STATE PARKS:
1000+ National and State Parks, including:
• Yosemite National Park
• Yellowstone National Park
• Grand Canyon National Park
... in fact, ALL the US National Parks, National Monuments, National Seashores are available
• State Parks in every state
• Local parks such as Central Park, Prospect Park, Griffith Park …
METRO and TRANSIT MAPS:
300+ Metro, Subway, Bus and Train system maps
• New York City Subway
• London Tube Map
• Paris Metro
• San Francisco Muni
• Washington Metro
… and many more!
BIKE TRAILS MAPS:
500+ maps for bike routes, rail trails, ATV, OHV or snowmobiling, including:
• Los Angeles Bike Map
• Portland Bike Maps
• St Louis Bike Map
• Washington DC Bike Map
• Many rail trail maps
• Even Bike Maps in UK and other countries
… and much more!
And then there are SKI RESORTS, UNIVERSITY CAMPUSES, ZOOS, THEME PARKS … There are just too many maps to list!
F E A T U R E S
• Add notes to any map:
– Add a pin to mark a meeting point, draw a line to measure a distance or add a path sketch a route
- Share your notes with friends or export for backup
– Undo/redo and editing capabilities
• Every map download is free, with a continually updated source of maps.
• High Resolution and Fast – Much faster than viewing the equivalent PDFs on iPhones and iPads
• Once maps are downloaded, they are stored on the device for quick access even if you have slow or no internet connection at the location.
• GPS location for supported maps (see website for complete list). Please note that there's no turn-by-turn navigation feature at this point
• Organize your maps into folders
• Notification of new map updates
• Hotlinks to get up-to-date information such as weather, snow report. Requires live internet connection.
S U P P O R T
If you'd like to see a park or place near you use Maplets, feel free to suggest it to us and we'll do our best to add it. Map requests are subject to availability of the particular map.
If you are an institution wishing to publish your map on our system, please contact us at email@example.com
For reporting bug, missing map information or feedback, please visit:
• iPhone X fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great Detail Maps
Tons of specialty maps to download. Requests accommodated when possible. Worthwhile!
The app states it has maps for parks. I downloaded the app to use at Windrock Park in Oliver Springs TN. 75,000 acres of off road park. This app had no idea. I had to plug in a road close to the office near the park. It showed all the road but not the trails within the park which are marked within the park and numbered lines highways. Ugh. So disappointed in this app. And it was not free. Ugh
Great for hiking
I use Maplets every time I hike which is usually at least twice a week. It is very helpful when you’re out in the woods to be able to tell exactly where you are and what trail you are hiking on.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.