Map My Ride+ - GPS Cycling and Route Tracking with Calorie Counting
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Start riding with the MapMyRide+ community. Record GPS-based activities to view detailed stats; connect with 400+ devices to import and analyze all your data in one place; log over 600 different activity types.
All the features of the award-winning MapMyRun basic app PLUS:
Ad-free experience (on mobile)
Integrated GPS Camera
ALL THE FEATURES YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
24/7 Activity Graph - Connect devices to view steps, sleep, workouts and more, all in one expertly designed graph.
Gear Tracker - Add your athletic shoes and start tracking mileage with Gear Tracker. Help yourself avoid common injuries and get notified when it’s time for a new pair.
600+ Activities - Log and record workouts with the largest selection of activities, including running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga and tons of others.
Workout Stats - Record GPS-based workouts for precise stats like pace, route, distance, calorie burn, elevation profile and more.
CONNECT WITH 400+ DEVICES
Import Data - We make it easy to connect and import data from the best activity tracking devices in the industry. Connect devices from Jawbone, Misfit, Fitbit, Garmin, Withings and more (Bluetooth Smart™ and ANT+™).
Share Data - Sync your account with other health and nutrition apps like MyFitnessPal and Apple Health.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP MEMBERSHIP
Go MVP - Be a premium member for an ad-free experience and access special features like heart rate analysis, personal training plans, audio coaching, and Live Tracking.
MVP Members Only - Enjoy exclusive offers and promotions from our partners.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
Activity Feed - Share your progress and see what friends are doing on your Activity Feed. Whether you’re a beginner, casually active, looking to rededicate yourself to fitness or an athletic enthusiast, you’ll fit in perfectly with our 30+ million member strong community.
Challenges - Join Challenges for some friendly, virtual competition, climb the leaderboards and win prizes.
Social - Share your progress and workouts with friends on social media.
Winner: Best Running App Reader's Choice at About.com. Built to help runners, joggers, and walkers of all ability levels and ages.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Be sure to visit us at www.MapMyFitness.com for the full experience.
Should you choose to upgrade to MVP, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be cancelled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a subscription to MVP.
What's New in Version 5.12.4
• Live Tracking Improvements - we've sharpened our eagle-eye Live Tracking technology to make this feature even better
• Other fixes - we've dusted off and tidied up a little with some general fixes around the app
(1) The biking points/award system is plain confusing and is left unexplained in the app. The leader board is reset each month, and with each reset goes your hard earned leader spot, or awards that you earned to that point. You are simply removed from the leader board never to be seen again until you ride within the next 30 day time frame😡. This Shouldn't be the case. If a rider earns an award they should not lose it to a monthly MapMyRide leader board reset but only when the time or number of rides are beaten by another rider. The current system is liken to giving every kid who plays little league a trophy for participation 😕. This is completely unfair to those riders who give everything they have on these courses. No more participation award based leader board 👎🏾.
(2) Can't individualize workouts to have specifics such as what type of exercise/sets/reps.
(3) Needs a treadmill option for running indoors! (No brainer)
(4) remove the "do you know these people" or at least make it removable by the user with some sort of disable toggle or something. I don't want people that I don't know, and will not friend always showing up on an app that I'm paying or not paying for. Who's bright idea was that?! 😡👎🏾
Thanks for you help.
-Long time paying Plus Member
I really do like this app, overall, but I’m getting frequent bouts of totally wrong speeds showing as I ride, as well as the app wanting to calibrate MANY times during a 15-20 mile ride. Please, calibrating ONCE per ride should be enough—not every few minutes. On the speed issue, it’s correct at the end of every five miles, but even though it will tell me at the end of five/ten/fifteen miles that I’ve taken 1 hour and three minutes and have averaged 14.7 mph, it will tell me erroneously during my ride that I am going 1.1-2 mph when I’m doing closer to 13-15 mph. What’s with that? If it can be correct at the 5-mile increments, why is it incorrect other than that? I would LOVE this app instead of just liking it if these issues were fixed. Thanks!
I love this app.
I use this app every time I ride. It accurately records and stores my ride data such as distance, time and calories burned, just to name a few. You can create or import routes and set up alerts to let you know each time you reach certain intervals or markers, for example, I get an alert ever ten miles and every hour. You can also get an email summary after each ride and a summary of your weekly activities. I don't use all of the features, but the ones that I do use are very reliable and accurate. I highly recommend you give it a try if you haven't already
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 31, 2015
- Version: 5.12.4
- Size: 65.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: MapMyFitness
- © 2014, MapMyFitness Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Monthly MVP$5.99
- Annual MVP$29.99