Map My Run+ - GPS Running & Workout Tracker
By Under Armour
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Track and map every run with MapMyRun+. For every mile you go, you’ll get feedback and stats to help you improve your performance. Discover new workout routes and save or share your favorites, and get inspired to reach new running goals with a 40 million member strong community of runners. Whether you’re a beginner looking to log your first mile or a seasoned runner, you’ll find the features and tools you need to stay on track and motivated along the way.
- Named one of the 10 best lifestyle iPhone apps of all time by Mashable
- Featured in the NY Times, TechCrunch, Wired, and TIME
- Voted Best Running App Readers' Choice on About.com
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
- Get audio feedback on every GPS-tracked run and view the route you took on the map.
- Choose from over 600 different sports to keep a full log of all your activities.
- Use the Routes feature to find nearby places to run, save your favorite paths, add new ones and share them with others.
- Enjoy an ad-free experience with MapMyRun+ and have no distractions to your training.
ANALYZE YOUR PERFORMANCE ON EVERY MILE
- Gain in-depth insights on every workout, with detailed stats including pace, distance, duration, calorie burn, elevation, and more.
- Keep an eye on your progress by reviewing your previous workouts.
- Set personal goals and adjust them as you improve with each run.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Let your shoes do the tracking - SpeedForm® Gemini 2 Record-Equipped Running Shoes automatically track your runs and sync your data with your MapMyRun app.
- Sync your data with the hottest apps and wearables, including Apple Watch, Garmin, Fitbit, Jawbone, and hundreds more.
- Take control of your nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
JOIN A COMMUNITY OF MORE THAN 40 MILLION RUNNERS
- Stay up-to-date with friends and motivate each other.
- Share your workouts through Facebook and Twitter.
- Join Challenges to compete with others, climb the leaderboard, and win awesome prizes.
TAKE YOUR RUNS FURTHER WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Reach your running goal with a personal training plan which adapts dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor and analyze your Heart Rate zones to adjust your training based on your goal.
- Create custom splits based on the distance you want to track.
- Access additional premium features on MapMyRun.com
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapMyRun+ is powered by Under Armour Connected Fitness – the world’s largest health and fitness community. The complete suite of Under Armour apps, built to empower healthy and active lifestyles, includes UA Record, MapMyFitness, Endomondo, and MyFitnessPal.
What's New in Version 16.12.1
This update introduces Notifications, a quick way to see the most relevant content in the app in one place. Easily get updates on things like friend requests, Challenge invites, reminders, mentions, and achievements.
It also introduces a new feature that ties weather conditions to your workouts. MVP users get the full picture, with temperature, wind speed, and more.
We hope you enjoy!
Sufficient, but could use improvement
This app is more than adequate to give me general tracking of my runs and walks. I like the interface. I appreciate the gear tracker that helps me predict when I should move on to a new primary pair of shoes. I like the audio pace and time updates.
Like all such apps that rely on cell signal triangulation, there are inaccuracies in the distance, and, therefore, the pace, of your runs. Why apps like these do not allow you to correct the course to eliminate irregularities, I don't know. I even tried creating courses and selecting those courses for runs, thinking that, if I ran in almost exactly the same lines as my preplanned map, the app would just ignore the wiggly cell tracking and use my "perfect" lines. Nope.
I now just assume my pace is anywhere from 5 to 20 seconds per mile slower than the app, but it seems like there should be a way to improve the experience.
Great App!! I have been using it for a long time. I wish it would let us add the option of elevation when we log workouts. I like to do incline or stair steppers and when i climb 100s of feet its sad i cant account for it.
One complaint; its pretty obvious when multiple people are joined in a challenge event. Some people end up logging 7 miles in 5+ hours at 2.5 or 3 mph paces. Since we can check the routes its notable that they were just walking around. How is that allowed to be counted. And how do you all stop people from abusing milage totals in challenges.
I am an runner and run often etc... I highly doubt 10% of the app users run 4 or 5 full marathons a week. Needs some restrictions.
Latest update puts all the relevant options together in an easy to use format before you start a run. Makes it easy to switch between runs, dog walks, interval training, etc. It's also pretty fun to track my friends. It encourages me to get my runs in.
Update. Glitchy every other update. Still works well with a lot of options even if you don't upgrade. Wish I could set my own intervals for voice feedback. Not sure how hard it would be to have a fartlek type interval setting. I want to be able to do 30s, 60s, 120s, etc. and ladder up and down. But that's a minor issue
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 22, 2016
- Version: 16.12.1
- Size: 164 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: MapMyFitness
- © 2015 MapMyFitness, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Monthly MVP$5.99
- Annual MVP$29.99