Map My Run by Under Armour
By Under Armour, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Track and map every run with MapMyRun and get feedback and stats to improve your performance. Discover the best running routes, save and share your favorites, and get inspired to reach new running goals with a community of over 50 million runners. Whether you’re a beginner looking to log your first mile or a seasoned runner, you’ll find the features and tools you need to stay on track and motivated along the way.
- Named Top 10 Apps for Runners by The Guardian
- Featured in the NY Times, TechCrunch, Wired, & TIME
- Voted Best Running App Readers' Choice on About.com
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
- Log over 600+ activities with the largest selection of activity types, including: running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga, and more.
- Get audio feedback on every GPS-tracked run, with customizable voice feedback for stats like pace, route, distance, calories, and elevation.
- Connect with 400+ devices to import and analyze all your data in one place.
- Add your running shoes and track mileage with Gear Tracker. Get notified when it’s time for a new pair and avoid injuries.
- Use Routes to find nearby places to run, save your favorite paths, add new ones, and share them with others.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Track your runs with the Apple Watch app and view your progress at a glance.
- Let your shoes do the tracking with UA Record Equipped connected shoes that automatically track your runs and sync your data with your MapMyRun app.
- Sync your data with the hottest apps and wearables, including Apple Health, Apple Watch, Garmin, Fitbit, Jawbone, and more.
- Take control of your nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
- See what your friends and others around the world are doing on your Activity Feed. There’s always someone there to motivate you.
- Get social and share your workouts on Facebook and Twitter.
- Join Challenges to compete with others, climb the leaderboard, and win awesome prizes.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Become a premium member for an ad-free experience with special features
- Get Training Plans and reach your running goals (e.g., 5K, 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon) with personal training plans that adapt dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor & analyze your Heart Rate zones to adjust your training based on your goal.
- Set a target for your run and stay on track with audio coach updates, including pace, distance, duration, calories & more.
- Use Live Tracking to share your real-time running location and give loved ones peace of mind.
- Access additional premium features on MapMyRun.com
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapMyRun is part of the world’s largest digital health & fitness community, Under Armour Connected Fitness, which includes UA Record, MapMyFitness, Endomondo, & MyFitnessPal. These apps were built to empower healthy and active lifestyles with one mission – to make you better.
What's New in Version 17.9.1
iOS11 and Watch OS4 support, plus: Saving workouts just got more social:
- Share more of your races and everyday runs with the new photo editor
- Customize your favorite stats on your photos and save or share them
- Post to the community to get cheered on and inspire others to push further
Still no stand alone app? Really?
I’ve used this app on my runs and rides for a few years now. I’ve been looking forward to the day that I could use it without having to take my phone. I finally bit the bullet on the Apple Watch and got the series three, only to be incredibly disappointed to find that, unbelievably, it still can’t work without being paired to the phone! I realize that the series 3 just came out but this should have been possible on the series 2 as well. Unless there are some restrictions Apple has put on 3rd party developers, I have no idea why I still need to carry my phone to use this app. I was planning on renewing my MVP membership but won’t be until this is addressed.
Keeps me on track!
I love the mile marker audio notices. Great that you have the option to save, discard and share runs as desired. I've found the app to be pretty accurate with distances. Great app!
Update Sept 2017
My friend and I started using this app to have monthly running challenges and compete against ea other-- even though we live 500 miles apart!
Map My Run allows us to see each other's stats (splits, calories AND maps of where we ran) when we chose to share this info. At the end of the month, I get an email summary of my activity. Can't say enough good things about this app!
Keep me on track
This has been a great app for me. I have a record of most my runs since I started running. It be great if knew how set up intervals. The miles are not correct, but it's my app of choice.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 18, 2017
- Version: 17.9.1
- Size: 246 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Under Armour, Inc.
- © 2017 Under Armour Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Monthly MVP$5.99
- Annual MVP$29.99
- Monthly MVP$9.99
- Annual MVP$29.99
- Monthly MVP$7.99
- Annual MVP$49.99
- Monthly MVP$5.99
- Annual MVP$39.99
- Annual MVP$59.99