MapPath is an easy-to-use app allowing you to record your trips.
It displays your track, your position and live information such as your speed, altitude or average speed.
MapPath is also an utility that allows you to establish directions, measure distances, surface areas and perimeters by dragging pins (points) on the map.
And at any time, share, import and export tracks and measures.
MapPath use iCloud to automatically keep in sync your tracks and measures across your devices.
# Tracking Features :
- record your run: time, distance, altitude, speed, average speed
- pause and resume recording as needed
- display your trail on map
- display charts of your altitude, speed and pace
- location and heading tracking
- cut portion of the track
# Measures Features :
- directions up to 30 steps
- measure distances, surface areas and perimeters using pins (points) on the map
- add point to your measure by taping and holding the map
# Import / Export Features :
- import and export tracks and measures as KML, KMZ, ITN, GPX and CSV files
- share summary of your track or measure using your favorites apps
# Options :
- gps accuracy options
- system of units options
- map types selection : Apple standard & satellite (3D) maps, OpenStreetMap, OpenSeaMap
# And also :
- Split View and Slide Over multitasking on iPad
- Today Widget displaying informations about your current location or current tracking
If you have any problem, suggestion, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow @MapPathApp on Twitter.
Note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Support for the new iPhone XS & iPad Pro.
You can now use Spotlight to find your tracks & measures !
Ratings and Reviews
Works Well ... When It Works
This app can track your progress very precisely, and is a great way to record the particulars of vacation travel. Except on two occasions when I activated tracking at the beginning of the day, only to find that my route had not been recorded when I stopped for the evening. VERY frustrating. The developers need to make this more reliable before it will become a real asset for travelers.
Good but could be better
Needs a "save as" feature. Without it you have to start from the beginning even though you only want to change one thing. I also want to see distance measurements between points where there are several points along a path or perimeter.
Works as advertised.
Works as advertised. I needed the ability to create perfectly circular shape files (not polygons) with a user definable radius and export them to other GIS software via KML. MapPath does this very well. Thank you.
- Julien Roze
- 6.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Julien Rozé, 2012
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.