MapQuest: Navigation, GPS, Maps & Traffic
By AOL Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Get where you need to go with the MapQuest GPS and Navigation app. Whether it’s using turn-by-turn voice navigation for walking or driving directions or looking to discover something new around you, MapQuest has the tools you need to navigate your world.
Map and Navigation Features:
• Up-to-date satellite imagery and live vector maps
• Voice-guided, turn-by-turn GPS navigation*
• Automatic reroutes and alternative route options optimized with real-time traffic updates and road closures taken into account
• Save your home, work and frequently used address to easily get the directions you use most
• Share ETA and location with friends and family
Do More than simply getting directions:
• Search nearby points of interest in your favorite categories like restaurants, gas stations, hotels, etc. with our industry-first layers bar
• Book nearby hotels directly from the MapQuest app
• Browse menus, make reservations and order food through OpenTable and GrubHub
• Save money by comparing prices of nearby gas stations
• View local weather so you can plan ahead
• Car broken down? Directly access on-demand roadside assistance for help
Please Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
*Only supported in the United States and Canada
What's New in Version 5.11.1
Features and Updates
• We crushed more bugs so hopefully you don't have to deal with it
I purchased a new GMC Sierra pickup with every option I could get including a navigation system. The General Motors navigation system is absolutely worthless. The GMC system has misrouted me on numerous occasions and taken me in the countryside announcing "you have arrived at your destination" when nothing was there. My wife's 2017 Lincoln MKX by comparison, is perfect. I always use Map Quest in my pickup instead of the General Motors navigation system. Thanks to the developers at Map Quest. Too bad General Motors does not have as good a product.
Avoided Hurricane Irma Interstate Traffic!
Just traveled from Charleston, SC to Panama City, FL without using any major roads because I was traveling toward the bad weather in order to get home and be available for my patients. This app routed me efficiently and I got safely home in record time. I wouldn't use the route when school was is session because it directed me through small towns and many school areas. Had a little problem with the reception occasionally but the weather was overcast and rainy. Will certainly use it again!
Always app for directions and locations
Years and years I've been using this app and it only gets better. I've tried google and iPhone maps and others only to be stuck in an odd location- or without options. Easy to choose from multiple routes, change between map and list view, and the speed is just a bonus.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Sep 01, 2017
- Version: 5.11.1
- Size: 86.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AOL Inc.
- © 2017 MapQuest, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.