Free, fast, detailed and entirely offline maps with turn-by-turn navigation – trusted by over 100 million travelers worldwide.
Save mobile data; no internet is required.
All maps inside and all features are free. Always were and will always be.
Use driving, walking and cycle navigation anywhere in the world.
Directions to points of interest (POIs), hiking trails and places missing from other maps.
Maps are updated by millions of OpenStreetMap contributors daily. OSM is an open-source alternative to Google Maps and Apple Maps.
FAST AND RELIABLE
Offline search, GPS navigation along with optimized maps to effectively save memory space.
Save locations you love and share them with your friends.
Essential for home and travel.
– Search through different categories, e.g. restaurants, cafes, tourist attractions, hotels, ATMs and public transport (metro, bus, etc).
– Make hotel bookings via Booking.com directly from the app.
– Share your location via text message or social media.
– When cycling or walking, the app shows whether the way is uphill or downhill.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
If you have any questions, visit our Help Center: support.maps.me.
If you are unable to find the answer to your question, contact us at: email@example.com.
Follow us on FB: http://www.facebook.com/mapswithme | Twitter: @MAPS_ME
- MAPS.ME now has a route library! Hundreds of detailed routes all around the world: where to go, what to see, where to eat.
- Popular locations nearby! Discover nearby section will help you find the most popular places in the city.
- Attractive offers from hotels! You can find these from the Hotels category in the search panel. The offers are marked with a percent symbol on the map and in the search results.
Ratings and Reviews
no ads and in-app purchases! and yes it's really free.
This free app is already at the top of the heap simply because it has no ads and in-app purchases. But moreover, it's actually useful! You can use this without an internet connection. This means if you're a cheapskate like me and don't have a data plan, you can still use this. After downloading this app at home, just download the maps you need. The maps are detailed with many POI's included. It'll also create a route from your current location to a destination on the map. It's better than CityMaps2Go which I used before until it started charging a fee.
There are a few things I wish they change. First, the name. It doesn't conform with other app names. Second, the icon color. Green is usually for chatting apps like Message and FaceTime. And third, either the arrow color or route color need to change when trying to follow a route on the map. Both the arrow color and route color are the same color blue and it's difficult to see where you are along the route. Other than these things, this app is perfect.
This seems great
In all honesty i havent really used this a lot, i tend to use waze, but this is my backup for when the grid goes down, its stored entirely on my phone, no internet required at all, it does take up a good deal of space as i have the U.S. Canada and mexico, i think around 8gb's, i didn't bother with the routing package because i didn't wanna use the extra space, but i can do that myself. One of my favorite parts is they constantly update all the maps so they are as current as possible, im guessin they put out a complete refresh of the map data around every 6 weeks, thats spectacular!!! The only thing i dont care for is the option of having the location options as never or always, i strongly prefer to use"while using",for this reason i set it to never, despite that i still give 5 stars for the constant updates. Ok, i lied a lil, the updates are nice, but every week im sittin here downloading an entire maps update, like 8 gigs for some stupid football update, stop tryna be cool, it’s tiresome, and no i dont want an 8gb soccer update or a final four or nfl update either, these take a long time to download:/
GREAT idea but needs LOTS of work
I love the idea of this app - especially as a NYC dweller who always finds myself needing to look up destinations on the subway with no internet connection. I downloaded the NYC map and then tried searching for a destination. Even though I had internet connection, it couldn’t find ANY locations for names of businesses I typed in... frequent destinations that show up #1 on a simple Google search. So I tried to type in the address, which is extremely annoying in an age where no one memorizes addresses or phone numbers anymore, but it literally couldn’t find ANY address. Not a single one. Finally, your nail in the coffin was that there’s zero support for subway directions, which is the only way I get around. A LOT of people in NYC could seriously benefit from this app (since lack of internet on the subway drives us all nuts) but not without transit directions, and DEFINITELY not if you can’t find anything. I’ll revise this rating if you get functionality, because I want this app so badly and would even pay for it, but honestly it’s not ready so I’m deleting it.
- My.com B.V.
- 157.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 MY.COM
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.