By Satoshi Ohmichi
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
It is a simple application which has arranged two maps up and down!
A wide-area map + detailed map and standard map + aerial photograph etc. can be seen simultaneously.
- Two maps are displayed up and down. (Standard / Satellite / Hybrid)
- The lower map can synchronize a position and a rotation state with the upper map.
- By making a center bar go up and down, the size of an up-and-down map is changeable.
- Map will rotate automatically according to the current direction by the compass feature.
- Expansion/reduction of a map, and rotation of a map are possible at one-touch control.
- It can move to the named point by address search.
- A map can be freely rotated by gesture with 2 fingers.
- Two-point Hazama's distance is easily measurable. (km/mile/m/yd)
- Call two-point Hazama's course search simply. (Standard map application)
What's New in Version 1.5
- Add a Contact.
- Bug Fix.
I haven't tried it in real-life situations yet but I expect to love this app. It solves a problem I often have of needing the big picture and the details at pretty much the same time. My testing of it indicates smooth coordination between the two maps. I'd buy an ad-free version (hint... ).
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Dec 04, 2012
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 3.0 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Satoshi Ohmichi
- © 2012 Satoshi Ohmichi
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.