Marbble is a free multilingual word game, the first of its kind. Indeed, in Marbble an english player can challenge a french player and both can play in their respective language !
To play, you have to make words on the board using the letters on your rack. Optimize your score with special cells («Double Letter», «Triple Word»…) and by using high values letter tiles to make rare words on your own… or reusing the words made by your opponent.
Improve your vocabulary by playing in different languages and access to the definitions and translations of the words played during the game. It is always easier to learn a new language with fun :)
If you prefer classic word games, don't worry you can also play in one language !
Current version allow you to play :
- Marbble mode : a multilingual mode where players use their own bag of tiles adapted to their language.
- Classic mode : a classic monolingual word game where players share the same bag of tiles
- Open & Collaborative mode : a mode where all words are accepted even if they're not found in the dictionaries.
- In English, French, Spanish and Filipino
- Alone, against the computer (and it works offline !)
- Against a friend on the same device with the Pass&Play mode
... but many new features such as a better AI or online modes are to come, have a look on our website to know more : https://marbble.net/
Marbble is entirely free, contains no ads and need none of your personal information. We aim to keep things like that for any future versions. Our goal is to ensure the best gaming and language learning experience for the players.
Secretly, we even have the dream to make of Marbble an open game that anyone can enrich with their developing skills, design expertise, languages knowledge… So don’t hesitate to contact us if you want to contribute !
For more information and if you want to contact us or support us please go to : https://marbble.net/
Have fun :)
- New game mode : Open & Collaborative
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.