Guide the silver marble through the wooden maze by creating a path using the various shaped tiles while avoiding the obstacles. You’ll need to be quick though, because once the ball starts rolling it doesn’t stop. Sound simple? You’ll also need to contend with ball warps, roll overs, moving turrets, machines, activation switches, sliding doors and multiball as you work through the puzzles.
Marble Mania is the latest action puzzle game from the award winning indie game developer. If you enjoy challenging, entertaining and addictive puzzles mixed with frantic action then this brand new and original fresh game concept is for you.
- Simple and intuitive touch based gameplay. Requires sharp logic, fast thinking and quick fingers to master.
- Contend with ball warps, roll overs, moving turrets, machines, activation switches, sliding doors and multiball as you work though the puzzles
- A large selection of individually crafted puzzle boards for unlimited fun and challenge. More puzzles will be added in free future updates
- Supports the following languages: English, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Greek, Turkish, Romanian, Arabic, Persian, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian and Finnish
- Increasing difficulty as you progress through the puzzles
- High quality images and animation that look great on High Definition (HD) and retina displays of both tablets and smart phones
- Addictive fun with some brainteasers thrown in to keep the mind stimulated and entertained for hours.
- Free to download and play a selection of the puzzles with a single in game upgrade to the full version that lets you play all current and future added puzzles.
- Great fun for the whole family, adults and children alike. Gender neutral, appeals equally to boys and girls.
Marble Mania was inspired by the early physics computer games, pinball machines and traditional 80s arcade slot machines. It combines manic graphical rolling and unrolling ballgame play with cognitive brain teasing puzzles that exercise, challenge, stimulate and sharpen the brain. Addictive electronic board game based fun for the whole family appealing to children of all ages as well as teenagers and adults, that will also challenge and stimulate the brain with brainteasers along the way.
We hope you enjoy what we believe is one of the best exclusive new action puzzle games available on the app store today. To see our other multi-platform tablet and smart-phone apps please visit our website at http://espacepublishing.com
- enabled 15 more game boards for free play
- improved navigation within the game
Ratings and Reviews
This game is interesting
It takes some skill, and just plain luck, if you can delete tiles that are not necessary. This is to facilitate the rolling ball getting to the target. At some point, it gets impossible, but is fun until then.
Seems like it’d be a nice game, but takes for ever for the marble to fall. I’ve only played the first three levels and bored already.
Very similar to a game from many years ago called Spheres, which was equally addictive. Great game!
- Espace Pty Ltd
- 24.8 MB
- OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Espace Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.